Flappy Bird arrives on Android: painfully addictive
Flappy Bird is very addictive, yet extremely simple. You control a bird by tapping anywhere on the screen, trying to avoid the pipes. We said simple, not easy. In fact, the game is surprisingly hard to master, and requires a lot of concentration to get a medal and achieve a high score. You can score one of four medals - Bronze, Silver, Gold (hard), Platinum (very hard). And the stakes get even higher when you get your friends involved, and you try to outdo one another. It's no wonder that gamers have even tried to find out hacks and cheats to boost their scores.
And this exact network effect is probably what made the game so popular so quickly. Flappy Bird is now the number one free game on both Android’s Google Play and the iOS App Store, and - needless to say - gets our heart-felt recommendation. By the way, our high score is 40, what’s yours?
|Developer: .GEARS Studios/Dong Nguyen||Download: Android / iOS|
|Genre: Platformer||Price: Free (with ads)|
1. Finalflash (Posts: 1913; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
Yay another helicopter game, love these... As long as they are free and not candy based.
10. trustory (Posts: 117; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
I got 48 and my friend got 121, that's high school for you.
2. mr.techdude (Posts: 555; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Lol watch pewdiepie's vid of this game, super hilarious.
3. majp89 (Posts: 104; Member since: 18 Jun 2013)
Nothing enrages me for long periods of time more than this game does. This game is considerably harder than the helicopter game I used to play way back in the early high school days.
4. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8924; Member since: 14 May 2012)
FB has been on Android for awhile now but this game is severely fu----g addictive.
6. PorkyBurger (Posts: 257; Member since: 18 May 2013)
No matter how much I hate this game, I still play it.
I hate that bird.
5. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 802; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
40? Damn, even PewDiePie couldn't get 15 points
7. biophone (Posts: 1896; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
My high is 32 at the moment. This guy is frustrating though! Showed this game to my roommate who is at 45 now...
8. XperiaFanZone (Posts: 1478; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
Mine is at 30. Equalled your earlier highscore, PA.
13. kamil2227 (Posts: 1; Member since: 09 Feb 2014)
Here is a working cheat for flappy bird
14. Mokane (Posts: 1; Member since: 15 Feb 2014)
Hi, I use a hack for Flappy Bird that made by bird invincible, removed all pipes and ads, and let me edit my score. Here it is: