Dell shows off XPS Duo 12 Windows 8 tablet hybrid
1. CharlieAtInfinity (Posts: 253; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
Damn, I love the way that screen is built :D so many Windows 8 tablets around, this holiday season sure gonna be exciting for tablet buyers.
3. parthpatels007 (Posts: 54; Member since: 27 May 2011)
a 15 inch version please :)
*only if the sturdiness remains intact :\
6. faizyab (Posts: 7; Member since: 23 Aug 2012)
Your article has lots of information just like this I saw one another article check this
please do add e before v
7. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
1.4KG Tablet? (in tablet mode). I Would ratrher cary a ~13inch 1.6 kg Sony ultrabook rather than this.
9. The_Godfather (Posts: 186; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
You should check what Dell has mentioned...A tablet hybrid means its optional whether you want to carry that keyboard or not. Just get it right mate
8. technut (Posts: 61; Member since: 03 Aug 2012)
Definitely not digging the hinge design, it has break me written all over it.