So, which picture did you like most last time? The answer is Philippe Simoes's photo, taken with the Samsung Wave. And a pretty well-deserved first place it is, we should say!
Of course, there are many other incredible images left to be seen. Let's continue with another set of 15 pics, each of which can easily convince even the most professionally-inclined photographer that cell phones are more than a toy in the camera department.
Please note that if your own awesome image is not included here, this doesn't mean that it won't end up on the site. We simply might not have gotten to it yet! So, we urge you to continue following us, as we'll be publishing more of these truly great photos in the following days and weeks.
We'd also like to remind you that you can continue submitting your cool cell phone pics to the following email address:
In order to not miss on all the glory, you also have to mention your name/nickname, as well as the phone you used to take the shots. A nice additional piece of info would be a name or a short description for the image.
With that, we now leave you with our 50th set of favorite photos...
Cool images, taken with your cell phone #50
1. Amit - Nokia 808 PureView
2. Asep Suryana - Nokia N8
3. Asep Suryana - Nokia N8
4. Aslam Shaikh - Samsung Omnia W
5. Colton West - HTC EVO 4G
6. Deepak Mohta - Nokia N8
7. Karan Silwal - Samsung Galaxy Note
8. kndred - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
9. Mahmood Ali - HTC One X
10. Rahul Rajan - Sony Xperia arc s
11. Rahul Rajan - Sony Xperia arc s
12. Rishabh Harit - Nokia 5800
13. Shannon S. - Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX
14. Tavares Smith - HTC Sensation 4G
15. Ross Bowser - HTC One S
Phonearena pollssort by
- Which photo do you like most?
- 1 6.54% (21 votes) (21 votes)
- 2 1.25% (4 votes) (4 votes)
- 3 4.05% (13 votes) (13 votes)
- 4 1.25% (4 votes) (4 votes)
- 5 1.25% (4 votes) (4 votes)
- 6 28.66% (92 votes) (92 votes)
- 7 3.74% (12 votes) (12 votes)
- 8 9.97% (32 votes) (32 votes)
- 9 5.3% (17 votes) (17 votes)
- 10 5.3% (17 votes) (17 votes)
- 11 2.8% (9 votes) (9 votes)
- 12 1.25% (4 votes) (4 votes)
- 13 4.36% (14 votes) (14 votes)
- 14 6.85% (22 votes) (22 votes)
- 15 17.45% (56 votes) (56 votes)