Apple planning to open outlets inside Target in 2012?
1. zake892 (Posts: 12; Member since: 28 Oct 2011)
target mobile/radioshack must be pissed all they sell is iphones
2. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
how do u think actual corporate employees feel? they lose tons of sales to secondary sources as radio shack and them normally throw out big sales to get people to go to them.
5. nb2six (Posts: 298; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
as a tgt mobile sales rep, I'm actually quite pleased about this. We will have somewhere to direct people who need help with replacement or "genius" service with iPhones instead of sending them 150 miles down the road to the nearest apple store.
3. simplyj (Posts: 404; Member since: 23 Dec 2009)
Seeing that Best Buy and Target are sister stores, I'm not at all surprised.
6. corporateJP (Posts: 2341; Member since: 28 Nov 2009)
That is nowhere near a true statement, friend.
The only thing these two outlets have in common is the fact that they are headquartered in Minnesota, and that is it.
4. WirelessCon (Posts: 309; Member since: 11 May 2010)
This is a smart move by Apple. They should have done this 3 years ago.
I'm not an Apple fan. Target stores are usually a nice shopping environment and have good customer service, Apple should fit right in.