Alleged Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 pics appear ahead of MWC
10. imsickwithsmartphone (Posts: 153; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
this is not an apple products which show only their part, pic, leaks whatsoever
WE WANT THE REAL PART!!
11. dickwyn (Posts: 543; Member since: 07 May 2012)
i can see that this is a fake because why would they feature the app drawer on the box, and there is third party apps like PPTV
16. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Oi agree this is fake , samsung likes to put their horrible touch wiz on every phone they make , this one features stock android with 3rd party apps like PTV
19. cR203 (Posts: 166; Member since: 27 Jan 2013)
This is fake the galaxy tab 3 would most likely run touch wiz. Which isn't horrible by the way.Touch wiz happens to be the best ui other than just stock android. Get it together thelegend6657.
21. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Touch wiz doesn't have the simplicity of stock nor the beauty of sense
28. cR203 (Posts: 166; Member since: 27 Jan 2013)
Touch wiz isn't better than stock android but its way better than sense. Sense is what kinda holds back htc phones if you ask me.
31. umadd (banned) (Posts: 40; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
wake up, it's 2013. stock android is irrelevant now and have terrible battery life.
touchwiz may be too cartoonish but offer more functionality than stock.
also, sense is butt ugly.
2. PapaSmurf (Posts: 5823; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I rather know about the specs than see what it looks like.. I guess beggars can't be choosers.
6. wendygarett (unregistered)
Funny, when average user want to see pic more than spec tho... Why is it other way round?
15. Peter98 (Posts: 119; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
If u say iPad is boring, I would say I'm super bored of this design and their material!
17. ama3654 (Posts: 233; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
what do you want?, a hexagonal tablet made out of ice? smh...
3. MartianMe (unregistered)
They should drop the 7" and stick with the 10" tab n the note 8 i think.
4. imsickwithsmartphone (Posts: 153; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
lets hoping these tablets have a good price.....
5. Domino (Posts: 6; Member since: 02 Feb 2008)
Is there going to be a Samsung Galaxy Note III?
7. WinC76 (Posts: 48; Member since: 31 Oct 2011)
Looks fake, the screenshot on the box shows stock Android.
12. baza58 (Posts: 19; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
Boooring... Samsung won't obviously do 7" tablet because market is dominated by Nexus 7 in 7".
14. wendygarett (unregistered)
Choice are always good :)
27. baza58 (Posts: 19; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
Choices are good. But who wants to make product that no one will buy?
13. chrisk (Posts: 4; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Oh look, another variation of a variation of a variation ... And in 3 years we'll have the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Plus (but with lower specs but Android Update!!!)
20. vandroid (Posts: 232; Member since: 04 Sep 2012)
Looks the same to me but I wonder what it's packing under the hood
23. CorianU (Posts: 27; Member since: 22 Jan 2013)
A processor and if your lucky, internal memory
24. rustyimtiaz (Posts: 44; Member since: 16 Oct 2012)
By seeing the second pic i can say that the front camera is towards the top right which means this tab is meant to be held in a portrait position which is quite weird for a 10.1 inch tab!!!
26. heyDUDE (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
to me its nonsense that these are the real pics....tell me one person who takes shoots of a box and a part of the screeninstead of deatailed photos of how it is gonna to look like?
29. __Toprak__ (Posts: 6; Member since: 31 Jan 2012)
Totally fake..Samsung never forget to put their logos on their devices (even nexus ones) and this thing has no sign of Samsung..so impossible :)
32. umadd (banned) (Posts: 40; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
actually, they could have just put it on the back like they usually do for tablets
33. Mghazisohail (Posts: 23; Member since: 29 Nov 2012)
it's totally fake.....look at the icons, it's of stock android and samsung doesn't create this cheap design..
34. jsdechavez (Posts: 652; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
I hope this doesn't take on the Galaxy S3 design like the Note2 and The Note 8inch did.. ugh.