- Use popular Photoshop features designed for the tablet such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters to create mind-blowing images.
- Use your iPad camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique camera fill feature.
- Select part of an image to extract by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With Refine Edge, use your fingertip to capture even hard-to-select image elements, like hair, with ease.
- Search and acquire images with the integrated Google Image Search.
- Share images on Facebook and view comments right within the app.
- Browse an inspirational gallery for the styles and results you'd like to achieve. Then follow step-by-step tutorials to easily learn techniques the pros use for great-looking results.
- Use AirPrint for wireless printing of Photoshop Touch projects.
- Upload projects to Adobe Creative Cloud* and open layered files from Adobe Photoshop Touch in Photoshop CS5.
- Maximum image resolution: 1600 x 1600 pixels
Adobe Photoshop Touch lands on iPad
After a long, long wait since we first heard rumors about the Adobe Photoshop Touch, the version of Photoshop made for tablets, it’s finally landed on the iPad. Adobe first released a suite of applications including Photoshop Touch for Android.
Adobe Photoshop Touch arrives on the App Store with a price tag of $9.99, just as much as on Android. With that in mind, check out a list of all its features:
Actually, the app was accidentally put up for purchase for a short time yesterday, but was pulled swiftly after. In the time it was available, developer Steve Troughton-Smith downloaded it and summarized his impressions on Twitter:
Photoshop Touch is not a bad app at all. It's rather good. Can't help to think it could have been so much better without AIR.
Sadly, the new Photoshop Touch will require plenty of processing power and won’t be compatible with the first-gen iPad. Did you already get a glimpse of it? Check out the screenshots below and let us know how you like it.
Download Adobe Photoshop Touch on iPad [iTunes link]