AT&T teases new HTC device; carrier is giving away one a day for the next five days
HTC is expected to unveil the eagerly awaited sequel to its current flagship on March 25th. U.K. retailers are offering the phone hours after it is made official by the Taiwan based manufacturer. HTC, which in the past has admitted to its failures when it comes to marketing, has done everything right with the M8, increasing the hype around the handset and fanning the flames when needed.
From March 21st through March 25th, AT&T is giving away one all new HTC One (M8) a day. To enter, all you need to do is click on the sourcelink, fill in some personal information, and click to submit your entry. Only U.S. residents can enter, and the value of the phone is $639.99 which gives us an idea about the retail price of the new HTC flagship model.
source: AT&T via AndroidCentral
4. mrvid (Posts: 77; Member since: 02 Oct 2008)
To enter, all you need to do is click on the sourcelink......which one???? You have 20 links in the article!!
6. Alan01 (Posts: 267; Member since: 21 Mar 2012)
The sourcelink is usually the link at the bottom of the article where it is marked "source"
7. mrvid (Posts: 77; Member since: 02 Oct 2008)
There was a an ad covering it up! Thanks Alan01
11. NoFanboy (Posts: 293; Member since: 18 Nov 2013)
You try to come off as an HTC employee but you always give off wrong info. I don't trust you anymore buddy
12. 7Superman9 (Posts: 76; Member since: 17 Sep 2013)
It will be mine!
No more entries for you.
13. newbey123 (Posts: 519; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
If we win one, do we get to pick the color? Hope so, because I want that dark grey one!
14. neartx (banned) (Posts: 86; Member since: 15 Mar 2014)
me to bro i like grey it,s felling metal great
15. neartx (banned) (Posts: 86; Member since: 15 Mar 2014)
the wait to give it in my hand kill me
love htc make tablet also
16. papss (unregistered)
The gun metal one for me please❕
17. nyamo (Posts: 274; Member since: 19 Mar 2011)
Here's hoping I can win one. Been getting the itch for a new phone
18. Ignited (Posts: 8; Member since: 10 Mar 2014)
I sure hope since they are giving them away leading up to the announcement means that they will start selling after!!! I really fell in love with this one way more than the s5.