AT&T employee injured after being shot by a disgruntled customer
1. scorpio85 (Posts: 160; Member since: 16 Jan 2010)
W.T.F. Glad to here that the employee is ok.
2. mdw92581 (Posts: 131; Member since: 25 Feb 2010)
He got what he deserved IMO... Sadly tho no matter what rules and regs u put on people, you can't stop this kind of madness without metal detectors and frisks. But even then, they can still do what they came to do...
4. Kiltlifter (Posts: 742; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
I hope you are referring to the gunman and not the employee... But yeah, jackasses that think they are big by threatening a cell phone company employee are the garbage that deserve death, I am glad someone was able to give it to him. Best regards to all retail store employees that have to deal with this bullsh!t from useless, waste-of-space human beings.
5. iDroidx650 (Posts: 71; Member since: 26 May 2010)
HOLY CRAP!!! and I wanted to work at a At&t store! I'm glad the employee is okay.
6. networkdood (Posts: 4749; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
All because of a luxury item that we call....a cell phone...
22. vzw fanman (Posts: 1968; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
i think he was mad because his gun license was taken away. and then he got banned from the store. i am a local. i didn't know anyone in my area had at&t.
7. tuminatr (Posts: 579; Member since: 23 Feb 2009)
people are f'n nuts especially at the cell phone shop
11. ILOVEIPHONE25 (unregistered)
People are crazy at banks, especially after overdraft fees
20. vzwtechbill (Posts: 175; Member since: 16 Mar 2009)
I can understand some situations, just had one where retailer double charged a purchase, bank tried to withdraw a bill payment twice, charged me 2 overdraft fees, only wanted to give 1 back, had to threaten to leave before they took care of the other one, sad.
25. lovebuzz (Posts: 76; Member since: 21 Oct 2009)
Yeah that's nice but I bet you didn't pull out a pistol on him. There is no situation where that would be the answer.
8. jewelk0221 (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 May 2010)
This happened 10 minutes from me. I heard the sirens. The employees were very lucky. He had a note in his pocket that said he was going to kill 6 employees of the store. Thank goodness the police officer was there.
9. Doakie (Posts: 589; Member since: 06 May 2009)
I wonder if it was his iPhones 30% drop rate that drove him to the edge.
13. ILOVEIPHONE25 (unregistered)
your a fag to joke about something like this. I'm sorry, I forgot that 30% of your brain doesn't work
16. cansler (Posts: 136; Member since: 07 Oct 2009)
Time and place, Dude... Neither are right for that comment... Sadly, after reading the headline, I expected to see a bunch of comments like yours.
10. DontHateOnS60 (Posts: 722; Member since: 20 Apr 2009)
People are such idiots. You think yelling at some person behind a counter at an AT&T store is going to change the way Ralph De La Shithead runs things? Get real. Don't like AT&T? Go somewhere else. I'm sure Sprint would love to have you.
12. ILOVEIPHONE25 (unregistered)
He got what he deserves!!!
14. WnnaFghtAboutIt (Posts: 149; Member since: 31 Aug 2009)
thats why you work at tmobile....those customers cant afford guns
15. cansler (Posts: 136; Member since: 07 Oct 2009)
I think you were referring to Ghetro PCS... I was in a Radio Shack and the employee asked the lady in front of me what kind of cell service she had in an effort to "sell her up" and that was her reply. He immediately stopped trying to "sell her up". I thought it was hilarious.
19. elpuser (Posts: 50; Member since: 26 Nov 2009)
I don't get how a CELL PHONE COMPANY can be "ghetto" becuz it sells in urban areas, grow up narrow minded fools.
26. lovebuzz (Posts: 76; Member since: 21 Oct 2009)
By the looks of it you don't get a lot of things. People get service from places like MetroPCS because they are 3rd rate companies and needy. It's the Farmer Jack of cell phone carriers.
28. pingpong (Posts: 145; Member since: 28 Mar 2010)
@Wnnafight - I'm a Tmo employee in Sac (moved here from LA) and I learned of "Ghetro" from my customers. Thought it was hilarious. Never heard it being called that till I moved up here.
29. cuddybonz (Posts: 45; Member since: 06 Nov 2009)
Welcome to NorCal we been callin it Getro for years!
18. boriqua2000 (Posts: 34; Member since: 11 Mar 2009)
"what do you mean i have to pay in cash?" BANG!!BANG!!BANG!!
23. ibap (Posts: 650; Member since: 09 Sep 2009)
No, you can't buy an iPad with cash! (I know, wrong store.)
21. vzw fanman (Posts: 1968; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
I LIVE HERE! they closed a major road. It was backed up, i was stuck in the traffic. http://www.uticaod.com/news/x6
24. schemesbbc (Posts: 5; Member since: 12 May 2010)
i heard when they found the killers dead body.. he had crack sprinkled on him.
30. corporateJP (Posts: 915; Member since: 28 Nov 2009)
I feel bad for the kid, but AT&T has sh*tty customer service and they treat their subscribers terribly, so it was only a matter of time. Dude that had the gun took it to the next level, though.