A look at the Moto X color options: where's orange?
2. fistigons (Posts: 252; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
I like that blue color next to the 2 black ones.
3. yowanvista (Posts: 253; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
It's worth noting that only only AT&T customers will have access to additional color options, those on other carriers can choose from black and white.
4. Joshing4fun (Posts: 959; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
ew what is that color between the two pink ones?
16. rgxVOiD (Posts: 420; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
Pastel Pink? I like it as a color, not as a phone color
5. Jklaz (Posts: 86; Member since: 01 Jul 2013)
Orange honestly would be an ugly color to have as a phone
7. laheelahee (Posts: 199; Member since: 09 Apr 2012)
Samsung, take notice.. Release all colors at the same time!
10. roscuthiii (Posts: 1602; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Perhaps that carrier, Orange, requested exclusivity using an orange Moto X handset?
11. Atlas (Posts: 145; Member since: 15 Apr 2012)
Damn, I can't get one to match my hair colour.
12. snowgator (Posts: 3013; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
Miracle there is a green option. That scores points in my book.
13. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5166; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
That was the color i was going too choose when or if i buy the X PHONE
14. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 1474; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Orange color: I'll come soon :)
I liked all colors especially blue one beside blacks and black and white with truss patterns.
15. a_tumiwa (Posts: 125; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
that two white colors and grey-white are too similar, better remove one and change to orange
and yeah i think light pink is good option for ladies