These Motorola smartphones will get security patches to address the Stagefright vulnerability
In the wake of Stagefright (a recently discovered Android vulnerability that makes it possible for hackers to remotely access phones without owners consent), Google, Samsung, and others have already announced security updates that will be pushed regularly to select devices. Motorola is also doing something in this regard: the company today said that most of its recent Android smartphones will receive updates including security patches addressing the Stagefright issue.
The handsets that will get the patches are:
- Moto X (1st generation and 2nd generation)
- Moto X Pro
- Motorola Droid Turbo / Moto Maxx
- Moto G (1st generation, 2nd generation and 3rd generation)
- Moto G LTE (1st generation and 2nd generation)
- Moto E (1st generation and 2nd generation)
- Moto E LTE (2nd generation)
- Motorola Droid Ultra, Droid Mini, and Droid Maxx
You can find out more about how Motorola is dealing with the Stagefright issue at the first source link below.
source: Motorola via Droid-life