Stories you shouldn't have missed this week
Speaking of the iPhone, components allegedly belonging to the smartphone's next iteration have started to pop-up online. Looks like the next iPhone might sport a bigger display after all.
In other news, various leaks suggest that new Motorola smartphones are headed to Verizon and AT&T. Also, the Sony Xperia acro S was made official, but it won't be coming to the U.S., or at least not for now.
More information about these and other stories is available at the links below.
- Samsung sells over 50 million units of first two Galaxy S models, 7 million Samsung GALAXY Notes
- Samsung Galaxy S III torn down, has same camera sensor as Apple iPhone 4S
- Motorola DROID RAZR HD appears in Cellebrite system
- Samsung says its high standards caused delay of pebble blue Samsung Galaxy S III
- New iPhone parts start to leak, confirm 16:9 aspect ratio 4" screen
- Report: Motorola Vanquish is the DROID RAZR HD, Motorola Asanti heading to AT&T
- Google Asus Nexus 7 tablet seen on benchmark site
- Waterproof Sony Xperia acro S poised to make a "splash in HD" with 12MP camera and 720p display