Join the discussion: What's the best-looking phone you've ever owned?

Join the discussion
• 1y ago
↵Panino said:

The problem with current phones is that their front screens cover the whole area and are all black. Phones used to distinguish themselves through their front design.

Yup. Those were the good days. I had LG and HTC phones before jumping to the S6 edge and everything following that. Got the pixel 7 because I wanted a change since manufacturers don't change their phones much anymore.

• 1y ago

iPhone 5S

…and I believe it hasn’t been topped in the looks department. I hate glass backs just as much as the protruding cameras. I understand that protruding cameras are necessary for better photos, but I couldn’t care less about inductive charging - I rather have metallic/aluminum back. no other phone before it or after looked better, felt better in hand.

• 1y ago
↵monkeyb said:

iphone 4(s) and iPhone 5(s).

The excitement of holding them and flaunting them was much more than owning the 14 Pro today.

I agree not for the “flaunting” part - I don’t think anyone cared what you had. But the design of iPhone 5/5s was perfect.

Mariyan Slavov
Mariyan Slavov
Phonearena team
• 1y ago
↵ErikOiseaux said:

iPhone 5S

…and I believe it hasn’t been topped in the looks department. I hate glass backs just as much as the protruding cameras. I understand that protruding cameras are necessary for better photos, but I couldn’t care less about inductive charging - I rather have metallic/aluminum back. no other phone before it or after looked better, felt better in hand.

Yes! Another vote for the 5S

• 1y ago

Sony Ericsson S500i. Use to love the sidelights. and the illuminated lights on the left and right edges of the phone, which can be set to glow in different colours depending on what is happening.

• 1y ago

Samsung Galaxy Alpha... Gorgeous!

• 1y ago

Htc Radar. The white and the silver metal felt expensive and looked gorgeous!

• 1y ago
↵StanislavSerbezov said:

I still can't get over how that tiny iPhone was so comfortable to type on... ?

It was what we were used to. When you experience better it’s hard to go back.

Mariyan Slavov
Mariyan Slavov
Phonearena team
• 1y ago
↵VFR_49 said:

Samsung Galaxy Alpha... Gorgeous!

I remember the Galaxy Alpha! I used to drool over it for hours. I believe it started the design trend seen in the A line around the same time—the Galaxy A3, A5, and A9, all very good-looking phones. (I used the A5 for two years and it was gorgeous, although very slow...)

Stanislav Serbezov
Stanislav Serbezov
Phonearena team
• 1y ago
↵BullaBoss said:

It was what we were used to. When you experience better it’s hard to go back.

Now, this may be somewhat controversial, but I haven't really experienced anything better than typing on the 4s. ? I'm still looking though! But the 4s somehow just... felt right, with autocorrect and suggestions off.

FCC OKs Cingular\'s purchase of AT&T Wireless