Join the discussion: What's the best-looking phone you've ever owned?

Join the discussion
• 1y ago

Nokia 6300

• 1y ago

As far as looks, my personal favorite was a Dell Venue Pro I had back in the early Windows Phone 7 days. The absolute worst camera ever but it was simply gorgeous.

• 1y ago

Sony ericsson W995

Mariyan Slavov
Mariyan Slavov
Phonearena team
• 1y ago
↵ninjajoe96 said:

I also had both the 8X and the 1020 and honestly they looked and felt so fresh and ahead of their time. Polycarbonate can be done so well with consideration. I think I toyed with the iPhone 5C in white to continue that vibe but ultimately I think the HTC was the nicest in hand with the razor thin feeling and matte finish. That deep blue/purple was just gorgeous and eye catching.

Props to the S10/Note 10 series for the Aura Glow finish - that in a matte/pearlescent finish would be my dream finish for a glass backed phone.

Currently I'm loving the leather finish that's coming back, would love to see a flat screened, uniform-bezels version of the Xiaomi 13 Ultra or Find X6 Pro in a manageable size.

The Lumia line always looked pretty sleek to me, even the 800 that broke two months after I bought it... :)

Mariyan Slavov
Mariyan Slavov
Phonearena team
• 1y ago
↵VictorHristov said:

I'd have to go with the LG G4 with that leather back that you could easily swap. Such awesome design and way more forgiving to carry without a case. Some HTC phones like the HTC One S and HTC One X were also incredible, the Galaxy S7 Edge was awesome, the classics like the iPhone 4 and iPhone 6 as well, modern phones are just too big and bulky but obviously the craftsmanship has improved.

No love for the iPhone 5, I saw how you skipped it! :) The best-looking iPhone ever, if you ask me ;)

Mariyan Slavov
Mariyan Slavov
Phonearena team
• 1y ago
↵Tipsy.trex said:

Honestly, I think the Nokia N9 is still one of the most beautifully designed phones of time. It looks and feels incredible, almost seamless, I've never used anything like it.

The Note 7, Coral Blue, was gorgeous and I would argue the best looking 16:9 phone of all time. I loved that thing for the two months I had it.

Note 20 Ultra, mystic bronze, was a gemstone of a phone. The way the back played with light reflections off the cameras was so nice.

I have to shout out my Surface duo for being a remarkably gorgeous bit of tech even if the bezel and software situation is unfortunate.

And of course, the iPhone 5/5S were incredibly pretty little guys.

Great shout for the iPhone 5/5S! I knew I wasn't alone in this!

• 1y ago

In all honesty, I love my S23 Ultra. The proportions, camera placement and screen just hit the sweet spot for me.

• 1y ago

My Lumia 1520 awesome

Mariyan Slavov
Mariyan Slavov
Phonearena team
• 1y ago
↵TriTrex said:

Nokia 6300

Funny thing, I used to rock this phone when I was doing my smartphone detox back in the day; it had an incredibly lightweight aluminum body. Now that I think of it, it was the 6300 Classic. Wasn't there a premium version with gold/diamonds or something like that?

• 1y ago

1) Sony Ericsson W810i (Best feature phone design of all time)

2) Apple iPhone 4 (Best metal smartphone)

3) Samsung Galaxy S3 (Best lite plastic smartphone)

4) Nokia N9/Lumia 800 (Best heavy plastic smartphone)

5) Microsoft Lumia 650 (Best thinnest smartphone)

6) Nothing Phone (1) (Best unique design modern smartphone)

FCC OKs Cingular\'s purchase of AT&T Wireless