Join the discussion: What's the best-looking phone you've ever owned?

Join the discussion
scubastevie
scubastevie
Original poster
• 1y ago

An oldie, but a goodie...the Blue Windows Phone 8x by HTC.

Mariyan Slavov
Mariyan Slavov
Phonearena team
• 1y ago

Okay, let's get the party started! My vote goes to the Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray, one of the coolest little phones of all time and a true sleeper. The design was done by a Japanese designer, if I'm not mistaken, and it was super balanced, with curves on both the upper and lower bezel, a crescent moon notification light in multiple colors, a cool metal frame that tapers along the body, a curved removable rubberized plastic back... A great phone!

Victor Hristov
Victor Hristov
Phonearena team
• 1y ago

I'd have to go with the LG G4 with that leather back that you could easily swap. Such awesome design and way more forgiving to carry without a case. Some HTC phones like the HTC One S and HTC One X were also incredible, the Galaxy S7 Edge was awesome, the classics like the iPhone 4 and iPhone 6 as well, modern phones are just too big and bulky but obviously the craftsmanship has improved.

Victor Hristov
Victor Hristov
Phonearena team
• 1y ago
↵scubastevie said:

An oldie, but a goodie...the Blue Windows Phone 8x by HTC.

Good call! I had forgotten about that one! The colorful Nokia Windows Phones were also so well designed, the Lumia 1020 for example.

Rado Minkov
Rado Minkov
Phonearena team
• 1y ago

I'm waiting on a Surface Duo to arrive, so technically I don't own it yet, but that'd be it. ?

The original iPhone SE is still really beautiful in my eyes too, with its classic, minimalist, perfectly flat design. I almost miss those white bezels.

Aleksandar Anastasov
Aleksandar Anastasov
Phonearena team
• 1y ago

Oh man... my mind immediately went back to my Sony Ericsson w850i. There are phones that I've enjoyed owning, but this one I loved. And besides being a super smooth and cool sliding phone, it also looked badass for its time (honestly still looks cool to me even to this day).

• 1y ago

Tie between my last 2 phones; the Aura Glow Note 10+ & sky blue S22 Ultra. Both of those got stared at for a long time before I even powered them on.

• 1y agoedited
↵VictorHristov said:

Good call! I had forgotten about that one! The colorful Nokia Windows Phones were also so well designed, the Lumia 1020 for example.

I also had both the 8X and the 1020 and honestly they looked and felt so fresh and ahead of their time. Polycarbonate can be done so well with consideration. I think I toyed with the iPhone 5C in white to continue that vibe but ultimately I think the HTC was the nicest in hand with the razor thin feeling and matte finish. That deep blue/purple was just gorgeous and eye catching.

Props to the S10/Note 10 series for the Aura Glow finish - that in a matte/pearlescent finish would be my dream finish for a glass backed phone.

Currently I'm loving the leather finish that's coming back, would love to see a flat screened, uniform-bezels version of the Xiaomi 13 Ultra or Find X6 Pro in a manageable size.

Iskren Gaidarov
Iskren Gaidarov
Phonearena team
• 1y ago

Hands down my white LG G6. I consider it one of the best looking phones ever. I’ll never get rid of it. ?

• 1y ago

Honestly, I think the Nokia N9 is still one of the most beautifully designed phones of time. It looks and feels incredible, almost seamless, I've never used anything like it.

The Note 7, Coral Blue, was gorgeous and I would argue the best looking 16:9 phone of all time. I loved that thing for the two months I had it.

Note 20 Ultra, mystic bronze, was a gemstone of a phone. The way the back played with light reflections off the cameras was so nice.

I have to shout out my Surface duo for being a remarkably gorgeous bit of tech even if the bezel and software situation is unfortunate.

And of course, the iPhone 5/5S were incredibly pretty little guys.

FCC OKs Cingular\'s purchase of AT&T Wireless