Join the discussion: If you could change one thing about your current phone, what would it be?

Join the discussion
• 1y ago
↵vwite2 said:

Damn hope you feel better soon. Yeah mine is still working well, hope it doesn't slow down in a few more months. I went with the black one.

Thanks boss. My mother-in-law made some TikTok concoction so I'ma see if that works, otherwise it's off to the ER because my PCP was no help yesterday.

Glad it's still running like a champ for you. If I go thru VZW I'ma go with the black one. Don't like the chrome frame.

Are you still getting signal at the gym?

• 1y ago

Dual, front-facing speakers. I'd accept a little chin and forehead bezel to get decent sound. If Sony can do it, surely Sammy can.

• 1y agoedited

Much smaller, more natural jpeg processing and a headphone jack. Sorry need 3 things to make my p7 pro better. A dedicated customizable button would be nice too. And better face unlock. Now up to 5.

• 1y ago

Pixel 7 Pro - Lighter would be great, a little smaller would not be amiss. I'm glad to see the Pixel 8 is ditching the curved edges. And yes, that's more than one thing.

Mariyan Slavov
Mariyan Slavov
Phonearena team
Original poster
• 1y agoedited
↵DickBee said:

Dual, front-facing speakers. I'd accept a little chin and forehead bezel to get decent sound. If Sony can do it, surely Sammy can.

+1 for the front-facing speakers. We were talking about it yesterday at the office: only a handful of phones have decent speakers, and my all-time favorite is the original Razer Phone.

• 1y ago
↵pimpin83z said:

Thanks boss. My mother-in-law made some TikTok concoction so I'ma see if that works, otherwise it's off to the ER because my PCP was no help yesterday.

Glad it's still running like a champ for you. If I go thru VZW I'ma go with the black one. Don't like the chrome frame.

Are you still getting signal at the gym?

Hopefully it works.

Yea I'm still getting signal but as I said previously, I do still get dropouts too, just with less frequency, all this with T-Mobile. Since about a week ago I started using both T-Mobile eSIM and Verizon SIM (using Verizon as pirimary for data) and Verizon has 5G 100% of the time, however it does consume a bit more battery using both.

• 1y ago
↵pimpin83z said:

"OK, this discussion turned into bashing of some of the brands and not staying on point"

So people expressing what the prefer or dislike is considered bashing?

the question was if you were to change one thing what would it be. that simple, nothing else. Dislike or like the brand or operating system doesn't play into it

• 1y ago
↵vwite2 said:

Hopefully it works.

Yea I'm still getting signal but as I said previously, I do still get dropouts too, just with less frequency, all this with T-Mobile. Since about a week ago I started using both T-Mobile eSIM and Verizon SIM (using Verizon as pirimary for data) and Verizon has 5G 100% of the time, however it does consume a bit more battery using both.

At least you have the option to use both.

• 1y ago
↵AlikR said:

the question was if you were to change one thing what would it be. that simple, nothing else. Dislike or like the brand or operating system doesn't play into it

"the question was if you were to change one thing what would it be. that simple, nothing else."

Or, OR, hear me out, people can answer how they like since this is a public forum. And I read the comments before I replied to yours. There wasn't any bashing.

• 1y ago

No curved edge screen

FCC OKs Cingular\'s purchase of AT&T Wireless