S3 or Xperia T?
timtimity posted on 08 Dec 2012, 08:05 0 0
I'm finally making the move to Android and cannot decide whether to get an S3 or Xperia T. I've read loads of comparisons online (including this site) and both have features that are better than the other and each have a few niggles. Has anyone here used both or have a strong argument for one of these phones?
1. newnewshop (banned) posted on 31 Dec 2012, 03:03 0 0
If you prefer to photography, then Sony will compare is suitable for you, but to take into account the problem of the battery.The Sony battery capacity is relatively small, and can not be replaced.
2. kclgphilsbsa posted on 17 Feb 2013, 03:08 0 0
@newshop-Sony for photography??
not really, s3 got better pictures that xperia T
3. gihan779 posted on 19 Feb 2013, 23:37 0 0
Does anyone know whether recently unveiled Samsung Exynos 5 Octa processor supports integrated LTE ?
4. shingouku posted on 27 Feb 2013, 20:31 0 0
I would really like to see what the new jelly bean os will bring to the table
5. bertilda posted on 26 Apr 2013, 17:39 0 0
definitly samsung s3... i use both of them and s3 better than t ...