S3 or Xperia T?
timtimity 08 Dec 2012, 08:05 posted on 0 0
I'm finally making the move to Android and cannot decide whether to get an S3 or Xperia T. I've read loads of comparisons online (including this site) and both have features that are better than the other and each have a few niggles. Has anyone here used both or have a strong argument for one of these phones?
1. newnewshop (banned) (Posts: 15; Member since: 16 Oct 2012)
If you prefer to photography, then Sony will compare is suitable for you, but to take into account the problem of the battery.The Sony battery capacity is relatively small, and can not be replaced.
2. kclgphilsbsa (Posts: 762; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
@newshop-Sony for photography??
not really, s3 got better pictures that xperia T
3. gihan779 (Posts: 4; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Does anyone know whether recently unveiled Samsung Exynos 5 Octa processor supports integrated LTE ?
4. shingouku (Posts: 21; Member since: 27 Feb 2013)
I would really like to see what the new jelly bean os will bring to the table
5. bertilda (Posts: 6; Member since: 03 Apr 2013)
definitly samsung s3... i use both of them and s3 better than t ...