x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Motorola Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Motorola RAZR XT910

hugoRP 07 Jun 2012, 14:29 posted on

Im buying a new phone this weekend but I dont know which one between this and the XPERIA S ... PLEASE HELP ¡¡¡

posted on 27 Jun 2012, 14:47

1. dbos314 (Posts: 3; Member since: 02 May 2012)

I bought a Motorola Atrix 4g last September and it has been the WORST phone I have ever owned! Major issues with key pad and touch screen! I have come into contact many others who are having the same problem. We are all screwed for another year! Motorola has not been the least bit concerned and only advise us to send the phone in to their Repair Dept. In reviewing forums and searching for information, i have found that they usually just send the phone back unrepaired. So...I have to recommend IPHONE, but if nothing else DO NOT BUY MOTOROLA!

posted on 03 Sep 2012, 16:52

2. bgill (Posts: 1; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)

I completely agree, DO NOY buy Motorola. I am having a lot of problems with my bionic phone. Can't get to email, gps never has signal, doesn't download. Just keep getting replacements that are no better. This is my 3rd Motorola and loved the last 2. Motorola definitely going down hill and they don't care. Waste of money.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories