Sony Ericsson T300 / T306
- No rear camera
- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (0.83 inches inches)
- Lacks a standard (3.5mm) headphones jack
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- 4.17 x 1.89 x 0.83 inches (106 x 48 x 21 mm)
the average is 4.9 oz (139 g) 3.56 oz (101 g)
- 3.56 oz (101 g)
- 101 x 80 pixels
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- Talk time:
the average is 12 h (702 min) 6.75 hours
- 6.75 hours
- Stand-by time:
the average is 20 days (485 h) 13.5 days (325 hours)
- 13.5 days (325 hours)
- 700 mAh
- 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- Polyphonic ringtones (24 voices), Vibration, Phone profiles
- Voice recording
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Sony Ericsson T300 / T306 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.