BlackBerry Pearl 8120
- Slow data means slow Internet browsing (EDGE)
- Single-core processor
- Too little RAM memory (32 MB RAM)
- Low resolution display (240 x 260 pixels)
- Low-resolution camera (2 megapixels)
- The camera lacks autofocus
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- No front-facing camera
- Lacks global positioning system (GPS)
- Device type:
- Smart phone
- 4.20 x 2.00 x 0.57 inches (107 x 50 x 14.5 mm)
the average is 5.3 oz (152 g) 3.16 oz (90 g)
- 3.16 oz (90 g)
- 240 x 260 pixels
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- 65 536
- 2 megapixels
- Digital zoom, Mirror
Processor - The processor is the main computing component of a phone and is a major factor when it comes to the overall speed of the device. Some more powerful smartphones use dual-core and quad-core processors designed to deliver greater performance.
- Single core, 312 MHz, Intel XScale
- System memory:
System memory - System memory, or RAM memory is the type of memory that the device uses to temporarily store data from the OS or currently-running apps. The more RAM available to the device, the better the performance will be when multiple or heavier programs are running.
- 32 MB RAM / 64 MB ROM
- Storage expansion:
- Talk time:
the average is 15 h (887 min) 4.00 hours
- 4.00 hours
- Stand-by time:
the average is 18 days (421 h) 15.0 days (360 hours)
- 15.0 days (360 hours)
- 900 mAh
- BlackBerry Browser
- 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- 802.11 b, g
- UMA (Wi-Fi Calling), Computer sync
- Service lights, Music ringtones (MP3), Vibration, Phone profiles, Speakerphone
- Voice dialing, Voice commands, Voice recording
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct BlackBerry Pearl 8120 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.