Panasonic G50 / G51
- Small dimensions (3.15 x 1.69 x 0.71 inches)
- No rear camera
- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (0.71 inches inches)
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- 3.15 x 1.69 x 0.71 inches (80 x 43 x 18 mm)
the average is 4.8 oz (138 g) 2.65 oz (74 g)
- 2.65 oz (74 g)
- 128 x 96 pixels
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- Talk time:
the average is 11 h (675 min) 6.00 hours
- 6.00 hours
- Stand-by time:
the average is 20 days (478 h) 8.3 days (200 hours)
- 8.3 days (200 hours)
- 780 mAh
- 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- Polyphonic ringtones (40 voices), Vibration, Phone profiles, Speakerphone
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Panasonic G50 / G51 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.