iOS 7 to be available to all on September 10th according to new leak
2. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 5390; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
My pants are ready. Apple, bring that new iPhone and iOS to papa.
5. imran86 (Posts: 56; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
Expect a bunch of new flaws with your IOS 7 and 7.1, 2, 3 and so on.
6. Luuthian (Posts: 222; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Actually the current Beta runs pretty damn well on the iPhone 5. It may need some work for other versions of the phone, but if you have a newer iDevice it's a vastly superior experience to iOS6
7. parvsingh05 (Posts: 98; Member since: 11 Jan 2012)
Dude ios 7 beta versions were still better off then your general jelly bean thing. Or I must say just lil better den ios 7 beta 1 , dat was a disaster.
8. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 5390; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
a beta version of iOS 7 is better than jellybean in my honest opinion.
10. av911 (Posts: 162; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Why would we expect anything different from you?
4. vincelongman (Posts: 2235; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
This title is miss leading, iOS 7 won't be available for all devices and only the newest will get iOS 7, the rest will get watered down iOS 7 missing many features.
9. davecann2 (Posts: 460; Member since: 15 Mar 2011)
I've installed the beta version a while back. Although its a improvement its still not all that much differenet then iOS 6 IMO. Yes, It has a couple of really functional changes and a refreshed appearence but still retains the original feel.
From a scale of 1-10 (10 being best) I'd give it a very strong 7 in terms of needed change. I still feel like Apple missed an opportunity by not increasing the screen size, or, offering multiple sizes. They would have really won a lot of people over.