Unlocked GSM Galaxy Nexus available for $429 for one day only
With the advent of the HTC One series, and the Samsung Galaxy S III on the horizon there are beefier hardware specs coming that will surpass what the Nexus can offer, but for those of you who want stock ICS this is still the best choice out there. We don’t know when (or if) the Galaxy Nexus will show up on any non-CDMA networks here in the ‘States, so if you’ve been pining away for Google’s latest and greatest on your network you probably shouldn’t pass this deal up.
Hit up the source link for more!
source: 1SaleADay.com via BI
2. jmoita2 (Posts: 929; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
Awesome, now all I got to do is convince my wife that I should buy it instead of making the car payment,which just happens to be $429.00...
4. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1320; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Jesus, do you drive a Rolls Royce or just have really bad credit
7. remixfa (Posts: 13882; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
20k for 5 years is going to be more than that with 6% interest .. that is neither bad credit nor a rolls Royce.
5. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
I feel you... If I'm not married right now, I'd get it without thinking.
14. JunitoNH (Posts: 646; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Make the car payment you'll get more enjoyment out of it. People are losing their minds, $429 for a phone, is no wonder people are government are bankrupt?
8. remixfa (Posts: 13882; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
if the sgs3 wasn't so close to launch my bank account would have just lost some money.
12. cellphonator (Posts: 298; Member since: 29 Oct 2011)
Any chance they sell devices not 100% ok? I remember reading something about the Gnexus (not all of them ) having some technical issue... And these kind of deals usually are final sales.