Two stores in the Chinatown section of Queens settle with Apple over counterfeit accessories
1. iKingTrust (banned) (Posts: 716; Member since: 27 Jul 2011)
We dont have a china town in Queens. At least its not callled that. It's like China over there though.
4. p0rkguy (Posts: 684; Member since: 23 Nov 2010)
It's main street but unfortunately it's everyone's way of interpreting "Chinatown = Counterfeit". That's what happens when you have a large majority of dumbasses that buy stuff without knowing.
Sad part is people who actually buy from places like that are locals. Nobody goes all the way to Queens just to buy Apple accessories.
6. iKingTrust (banned) (Posts: 716; Member since: 27 Jul 2011)
Great point. The real China town is in the city.
3. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7043; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
May Be I should go there and check it out
5. darth8ball (Posts: 520; Member since: 02 Aug 2011)
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. This is the price you must pay to be as big as Apple
7. iKingTrust (banned) (Posts: 716; Member since: 27 Jul 2011)
Very true. You actually do have good points
9. paxmoooos (unregistered)
Forcing to change the name just pisses me off. I guess we should change the name of apple THE fruit too....STUPID