Two stores in the Chinatown section of Queens settle with Apple over counterfeit accessories
1. iKingTrust (banned) posted on 16 Sep 2011, 07:08 2 1
We dont have a china town in Queens. At least its not callled that. It's like China over there though.
4. p0rkguy posted on 16 Sep 2011, 12:17 2 1
It's main street but unfortunately it's everyone's way of interpreting "Chinatown = Counterfeit". That's what happens when you have a large majority of dumbasses that buy stuff without knowing.
Sad part is people who actually buy from places like that are locals. Nobody goes all the way to Queens just to buy Apple accessories.
6. iKingTrust (banned) posted on 16 Sep 2011, 12:24 2 1
Great point. The real China town is in the city.
3. InspectorGadget80 posted on 16 Sep 2011, 10:52 1 0
May Be I should go there and check it out
5. darth8ball posted on 16 Sep 2011, 12:22 1 0
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. This is the price you must pay to be as big as Apple
7. iKingTrust (banned) posted on 16 Sep 2011, 12:25 1 0
Very true. You actually do have good points
9. paxmoooos (unregistered) posted on 16 Sep 2011, 13:35 0 1
Forcing to change the name just pisses me off. I guess we should change the name of apple THE fruit too....STUPID