The official Jelly Bean OTA update for the Samsung Galaxy S III starts off with Poland
2. phljcnth (Posts: 423; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
I wish the update will come here in the Philippines asap. :-)
11. prakesh (Posts: 92; Member since: 13 Sep 2012)
OTA in the philippines:-D nice
samsung rocks! android rules!
3. whysoserious (Posts: 317; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
I wonder when will HTC and Sony going to get JB updates on their flagships too..
5. AppleHateBoy (unregistered)
Do it in Asia(esp. India) ASAP.
6. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Everyone wants to be first in line for the update. Something tells me that VZW users will see a Note II running JB before they see a GS III JB update from VZW. :-(
9. caseball2051 (Posts: 31; Member since: 09 Feb 2012)
Ive been running jellybean for a couple weeks on verizon already...check out some of the custom ROMs out there.
They are great
15. s.mrabet (Posts: 117; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
An official update is a lot different then custom roms, i mean a lot better.
7. denis_b (Posts: 1; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
Just saw on sammobile web site that OTA for USA T-mobile is out
12. denied911 (banned) (Posts: 361; Member since: 31 May 2012)
I'm just downloading it in poland via kies :D
13. jael206 (Posts: 143; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
that's great.. by the time i get my gs3 next week, it will have a sweet jelly bean love right away! hoorah!
14. kartik4u98 (Posts: 511; Member since: 19 May 2012)
hmm...codeworkx has stopped working on cm10 for s3...:-(