T-Mobile says its LTE network is testing now, will launch next year
1. tward291 (Posts: 559; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
Nice give me a Nokia lte windows8 phone and I'll be gravy
3. bigdawg23 (Posts: 409; Member since: 25 May 2011)
Its not too late. People forget companies like AT&T and T-Mo didn't need LTE with GSM/HSPA/HSPA+ as fast. Verizon had to because of the EV-DO Rev A limitations. Most customers on AT&T and T-Mo see great speeds and find LTE unnecessary. People with both 21Mbps and 42Mbps phones get download speeds near LTE, however LTE is much faster on upload.
5. rockstarlive (Posts: 307; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
At least its something...but it is going to take time.
6. lubba (Posts: 1313; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
Get the f**king good phones. Don't give a s**t about your LTE
7. Nickmfnjackson (Posts: 101; Member since: 21 Jan 2010)
I could care less for lte when I get +30mbs with hspa+, but if it's good for tmo, then get that b**** up and running!
8. mdemars11 (Posts: 3; Member since: 17 Dec 2010)
People also forget that while they are the last to start an LTE network, they will be the first with LTE release 10 or LTE advanced. They will have a theoretical speed of 1.3 Gbps compared with everyone else with 326 Mbps. Sometimes waiting has its advantages.