Stamina Mode on the Sony Xperia Z shown off on video
1. PhoneArenaUser posted on 09 Jan 2013, 14:35 6
All this I already have seen, what I want to see is Sony Xperia Z crash test! :)
7. PhoneArenaUser posted on 09 Jan 2013, 15:14 0
I see more thumbs down than thumbs up, seems that people are not interested in durability of Samsung Xperia Z...
18. PhoneArenaUser posted on 09 Jan 2013, 17:22 1
Sorry, I was just rush typing. :)
25. w-t-f posted on 12 Jan 2013, 07:35 0
lol i know,didnt wanna troll just commenting ;)
26. arntpa posted on 12 Mar 2013, 05:01 0
2. natesvlogs posted on 09 Jan 2013, 14:36 7
Sony should release their products quicker, while people are still talking about them.
5. adjou posted on 09 Jan 2013, 14:52 3
Tbf, you can already pre-order the phone on clove in uk. They are so much quicker than before.
6. Fallout09 posted on 09 Jan 2013, 15:06 1
I have yet to see a single person using a Sony phone ever.
10. Feanor posted on 09 Jan 2013, 15:38 4
Where do you live? Where I live, Xperia P has been long 2nd bestseller android after GS3. There are loads around. And they are also heavily promoted by the carriers too.
13. rgxVOiD posted on 09 Jan 2013, 16:42 6
He lives in Fallout in the year 2009
19. zazori08 posted on 09 Jan 2013, 20:31 2
he lives in the prehistoric age.
8. timtimity posted on 09 Jan 2013, 15:26 0
I'm liking this phone more and more. I'm due for an upgrade and was tempted by the Xperia T but some of the reviews saying the battery wasn't great put me off it slightly. Hopefully the rumours saying this will be out on Feb 18th are true.
16. w-t-f posted on 09 Jan 2013, 17:00 1
im sure xda devs r gonna show love 4 this one :) im xda user lol who wants this X to tha mf Z lol
20. sarangp posted on 10 Jan 2013, 01:49 1
Its there on XDA already.
Search for Deep sleep Battery Saver by leducbao.
24. w-t-f posted on 10 Jan 2013, 20:19 0
i know about those apps,i was talking about phone itself :) anyway,tnx m8t
11. lauremar posted on 09 Jan 2013, 15:40 9
I want Sony and Google to design and work together on the next Nexus 5.... Is that too much to ask?!!!
14. InspectorGadget80 posted on 09 Jan 2013, 16:49 3
Sony have the design the will the muscles too take on the gs iv & the crappy iph5s
21. AlexZaah posted on 10 Jan 2013, 02:29 0
OTHER third-party apps already have this function.
22. vijaysivakula posted on 10 Jan 2013, 02:42 0
Dont know how much this would help. I think the best thing that Android can do is not to have all those applications running in the background. They occupy memory and also siphon some power, however less. If that can be addressed along with the option of turning off some cores when you dont need them like with SetCPU I am sure all androids would have great battery life.
All the above + Project Butter = DROOL!!! DROOL!!!
23. DFranch posted on 10 Jan 2013, 10:18 0
how come the first image of the phone it has a tiny bezel at the top, but when we see it in the guy's hand it has like 1/2 inch?