Stamina Mode on the Sony Xperia Z shown off on video
1. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5362; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
All this I already have seen, what I want to see is Sony Xperia Z crash test! :)
7. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5362; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
I see more thumbs down than thumbs up, seems that people are not interested in durability of Samsung Xperia Z...
25. w-t-f (Posts: 42; Member since: 21 Aug 2012)
lol i know,didnt wanna troll just commenting ;)
26. arntpa (Posts: 1; Member since: 12 Mar 2013)
2. natesvlogs (Posts: 40; Member since: 15 May 2012)
Sony should release their products quicker, while people are still talking about them.
5. adjou (Posts: 102; Member since: 06 Jul 2010)
Tbf, you can already pre-order the phone on clove in uk. They are so much quicker than before.
6. Fallout09 (Posts: 412; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
I have yet to see a single person using a Sony phone ever.
10. Feanor (Posts: 292; Member since: 20 Jun 2012)
Where do you live? Where I live, Xperia P has been long 2nd bestseller android after GS3. There are loads around. And they are also heavily promoted by the carriers too.
8. timtimity (Posts: 196; Member since: 13 Aug 2012)
I'm liking this phone more and more. I'm due for an upgrade and was tempted by the Xperia T but some of the reviews saying the battery wasn't great put me off it slightly. Hopefully the rumours saying this will be out on Feb 18th are true.
16. w-t-f (Posts: 42; Member since: 21 Aug 2012)
im sure xda devs r gonna show love 4 this one :) im xda user lol who wants this X to tha mf Z lol
20. sarangp (Posts: 1; Member since: 10 Jan 2013)
Its there on XDA already.
Search for Deep sleep Battery Saver by leducbao.
24. w-t-f (Posts: 42; Member since: 21 Aug 2012)
i know about those apps,i was talking about phone itself :) anyway,tnx m8t
11. lauremar (Posts: 181; Member since: 29 Feb 2012)
I want Sony and Google to design and work together on the next Nexus 5.... Is that too much to ask?!!!
14. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6100; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Sony have the design the will the muscles too take on the gs iv & the crappy iph5s
21. AlexZaah (Posts: 1; Member since: 05 Jan 2013)
OTHER third-party apps already have this function.
22. vijaysivakula (Posts: 161; Member since: 17 Aug 2011)
Dont know how much this would help. I think the best thing that Android can do is not to have all those applications running in the background. They occupy memory and also siphon some power, however less. If that can be addressed along with the option of turning off some cores when you dont need them like with SetCPU I am sure all androids would have great battery life.
All the above + Project Butter = DROOL!!! DROOL!!!
23. DFranch (Posts: 135; Member since: 20 Apr 2012)
how come the first image of the phone it has a tiny bezel at the top, but when we see it in the guy's hand it has like 1/2 inch?