Sprint will launch "current" Windows Phone 8 handsets, "open" to Tizen and Firefox OS
2. ZeroCide (Posts: 771; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
Sprint could be working with microsoft to bring out the Surface Phone.
3. MC1123 (Posts: 1255; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
should be nokia!! coz people will flock a nokia WP not on samsung or HTC! the latest stats prove that! nokia holds the tiger share on WP!
4. Ruckus (Posts: 286; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)
I like Nokia myself but HTC and Samsung have huge followers as well. I know people who will only buy an HTC. Why not have all 3 like Verizon.
5. downphoenix (Posts: 3165; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
What about BB10 Sprint? Are you gonna give them a shot?
6. lsutigers (Posts: 820; Member since: 08 Mar 2009)
I don't think Sprint can afford not to give BB10 a shot. Sprint has far too many enterprise/government customers to give up on the BlackBerry.
8. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Got an idea for Sprint, Windows Phone 8 does not need 2GB RAM i know. But for marketing purpose Sprint could slap 2GB RAM with 13 Megapixel camera.