Sony i1 Honami cameraphone prototype gets fan-rendered, its C6903 code passes certification
1. whoyton2 (banned) (Posts: 142; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
Lol I have to admit this guy who rendered this isn't the best renderer lets just say....
13. james004 (Posts: 486; Member since: 15 May 2013)
yea phone is rumoured to be 10 mm, this looks like 15mm
23. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Sony can make gorgeous phones!
This design render must be from Samsung.
30. bipinm (Posts: 124; Member since: 07 Oct 2012)
So can u make a better render.??? Otherwise Shut up...
33. Insignificant (Posts: 192; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
Let's see you do better in the short time this was rendered in according to a specification given by another...
2. Diego! (Posts: 545; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
I love latest Sony designs of their phones. They are gorgeous!!! It's a pitty they are way too expensive here in Argentina :(
12. Lauticol (Posts: 283; Member since: 25 Jun 2011)
Phones here in Argentina are very expensive! :(
14. james004 (Posts: 486; Member since: 15 May 2013)
do what a chinese kid did to get an ipad. sell your body organs. /s
3. wendygarett (unregistered)
I hope the prototype isn't the final design :(
10. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Have you read at least titles of this article?
24. a_merryman (Posts: 749; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
Does it matter to you? It isn't a Samsun phone. Or is it Apple this week? I can never tell...
But since these are renders based off rumors that they heard, I'm sure it wont look exactly like this.
4. whoyton2 (banned) (Posts: 142; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
LOL picture 6....who actually buys a lense like that for their phone....if you want a camera with phone capabilities buy the EOS
6. tech2 (Posts: 3143; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
I don't blame you as he didn't make it clear but I think its the zoomed in snapshot at the camera lens
16. grapeseed87 (Posts: 123; Member since: 13 Mar 2013)
Dont think so. The shutter in the renderings is rectangular. Where as the lens and shutter in the 'zoom' are all circular with various texts about the lens written in.
Either this guy is really bad at it or the actual lens is very different.
20. tech2 (Posts: 3143; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Yup the shutter is rectangular not the lens. See in the image 2, I am referencing that circular lens. The text is written on all Carl Zeiss lens on phones (its very small). My Nokia N85 had it written too though almost impossible to see !
But of course, I maybe be wrong :)
21. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
So finally you have admitted that EOS is better than all. At least you didn't mention Zoom here.
31. bipinm (Posts: 124; Member since: 07 Oct 2012)
Pic 6 was made as a joke...Dumb PA didnt even read it...They fall for jokes like this all the time...When will they learn...
5. smallworld (Posts: 471; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Ugly !! Not in line with Sony's current design !
7. akishakoi (Posts: 65; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
the downside of buying any Xperia phone is you end up having a phone looks similar to the rest of the lineup
22. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
But Lumia and Samsung phones are good-looking and not soap-looking.
27. buccob (Posts: 2343; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
This is so not true... Sony and Sony-Ericsson are/were one of the few manufacturers to take risk at designs and making interesting changes in their devices...
Look at Tablet S, Xperia Play, Xperia S,P,U, Xperia SP, and even the Z is different from what was showed previously...
I on the other hand have an Xperia Acro S with a boring and normal look that does not stand out, but it's features fit me well..
32. bipinm (Posts: 124; Member since: 07 Oct 2012)
Well said dude...Sony is brave enough to experiment with new designs...Rc, NXT, Omni balance...Unlike Samsung,Apple and HTC...
Some HTC phones are beautiful...Apple and Samsung all look the same to me...No offence...
11. surethom (Posts: 526; Member since: 04 Mar 2009)
A fan rendering but where is the xenon flash in its horizontal position?? A true camera phone has xenon flash in landscape.
19. belovedson (Posts: 837; Member since: 30 Nov 2010)
Looks to be a nice phone...but...Att exclusive? Can I get it at subsidized pricing?
25. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Man what a eye saw. I Like the lense on the Honami.
28. rickysam (Posts: 44; Member since: 07 Jan 2013)
lets hope no TFT scren ,poor camera and ultrabad headsets of xz here...and needs a design change from z
34. habeebs (Posts: 8; Member since: 16 Jun 2013)
there will always be TFT , its required for water resistant devices !! come on people get it !! , as u see , samsung used a TFT display in their S4 Active !!
29. bipinm (Posts: 124; Member since: 07 Oct 2012)
These photos are all wrong except for the last pic........ Poor PA.... always getting wrong data.... :p