ShadowGun gets an official trailer, coming in September
1. dudemanrod posted on 10 Jun 2011, 07:32 0 0
anyone know what sonys new vita has under the hood in comparison to these rumored phones
4. android_hitman posted on 10 Jun 2011, 07:43 0 0
sony vita is not comparable with this .. it has a quad-core cpu and quad core gpu.
it matches the theoretical pixel fill rate on both the 360 and the PS3.
but it's still not as powerfull as PS3 and XBOX360.
so, YES, it's more powerfull than any phone that comes up untill 2013
5. Nameless (unregistered) posted on 10 Jun 2011, 07:50 0 2
Wait, this game will be the first game with support for quad core chip and will be released for iOS? Does that mean apple's A5 chip is to be quad core instead of dual cores?
And yes i know this game could probably run just as well on dual cores.
6. alec (unregistered) posted on 10 Jun 2011, 08:21 0 0
Does this mean that Kal-El run devices will come out in september?
7. StrumerJohn posted on 10 Jun 2011, 08:25 1 0
Awesome!!! But, when I'm out at a restaurant and waiting (Which is usually one of the many times I play something on my phone) I would not want to play a game like this. All I can see is 20 minutes of playing... back out of the app... then I look at my notification bar and see a 1/4 full battery.
8. OllielovesAndriod posted on 10 Jun 2011, 12:43 0 0
do you think the samsung galaxy s2 with exynos orion will get it?
11. fuzzy (unregistered) posted on 07 Aug 2011, 17:19 0 0
tegra 3 coming out october time, the vid is running on a tegra 2