Samsung lists the Galaxy Grand Neo GT-I9060 on its official website
Sitting in between the Galaxy Grand 2 and the Galaxy Grand from yesteryear, the Grand Neo GT-I9060 is not exactly a smartphone that can turn heads. Its official features include a 5-inch WVGA display, HSPA+ 21Mbps (900 / 2,100 MHz), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, 5MP rear camera with LED flash, VGA front-facing camera, quad-core 1.2GHz processor, 1GB of RAM, and 16GB of internal memory. The handset weighs 163 grams, measures 143.7 x 77.1 x 9.6mm, and comes with a 2,100 mAh battery that can provide up to 11 hours of talk time, or up to 430 hours of standby time.
Samsung doesn’t specify what Android version the Grand Neo is running. We heard it would be 4.2 Jelly Bean, and the official photos of the device don’t contradict this.
According to Samsung, the Galaxy Grand Neo will be available in four color versions: white, black, orange and lime green. Hopefully, it won’t cost more than $300 when it hits the market later this quarter.
Galaxy Grand Neo GT-I9060 - official images
1. nokia12 (Posts: 325; Member since: 19 Nov 2013)
4. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5553; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Grand Poop in da toilet...
2. Duketytz (Posts: 496; Member since: 28 Nov 2013)
How do I differentiate between a Note 3 and a s4 mini?
3. ScottSchneider (Posts: 319; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
Whaaat... If u can't differentiate which is which... Then u are the best attorney for Apple Inc...
5. ihavenoname (Posts: 1438; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Step 1. Buy S4 Mini
Step 2. Buy Note 3
Step 3. Open boxes
Step 4. Compare
Done. If you still can't see the difference, go to the mirror and ask the guy there why can't you see it. He says the same thing to you at same time. Then you can think it together.
7. residualhatred (Posts: 25; Member since: 28 May 2012)
There may be a new reality show coming out, "Keeping up with the Galaxies."
8. LoveHater (Posts: 155; Member since: 09 Oct 2013)
It's now completely nonsense ,,, ridiculous ,,,,
9. asialove (Posts: 32; Member since: 19 Jan 2010)
Galaxy Poop in da toilet...