Samsung inadvertently posts SAR rating for the S6 Edge: radiation levels lower than any other flagship
1. frankg (Posts: 152; Member since: 14 May 2014)
This means I can have the phone in my front pocket, the whole day, without having to fear I will be infertile/childless, YEAY!
2. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
I packed a 1.2 watt moto phone off my belt holster for a long time back in analog days, only had to have the extra growth cut off once.
People used to use three watt bag phones on table beside them if not on lap.
Fear, it'll get you accordingly.
6. TyrionLannister (unregistered)
You surviving in s**t doesn't mean that a better condition is not welcome.
8. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
We live in a EM bubble..
Do you think that 150000 watt radio station on edge of town is only focusing or beam shaping a signal to your car antennas???
11. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
The over abundance of wireless devices negates any benefit given here, a small reduction is never going to be felt in the ocean of waves.
4. xondk (Posts: 1234; Member since: 25 Mar 2014)
To be fair to phones in general, it is a general bad habit to have them in pants pockets, I know way too many people who have caused phone breakage like that.
3. drunkenjay (Posts: 860; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
And people will still say samsung is shi*t.
Come in here guys. Rage at samsung over stupid stuff again. I will be waiting
9. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10439; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Me too. Love to hear what the Samsung haters have to say. :)
12. FlyingDutch (banned) (Posts: 97; Member since: 30 Jan 2015)
Samsung IS sh*t.
Stupid stuff? What do you think about this?
The families of the victims have been struggling for DECADES, all they got is an empty apology, and Sammy is still refusing any kind of compensation after that.
And there are FAR more victims than Sammy was forced to admit.
5. Zomer (Posts: 262; Member since: 31 May 2013)
Please no more shocking new, these leaks are amazing! The s**t value for this information is very high.
7. wando77 (Posts: 813; Member since: 23 Aug 2012)
Holding a high SAR rated iphone to the head of an apple fan won't do much damage anyway..... They're all brain dead ;-p
13. V1nC3 (Posts: 106; Member since: 23 Jan 2014)
What's this picture ?
The new SG S(harp)6 edge ? mouarf... New handset that is handleable...with safety gloves.