Samsung could name its 12" tablet Galaxy Note Pro, more specs leak out
Samsung 2014 product presentation allegedly leaks 12" Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 edition) Pro
Size comparison render of the Note 10.1 2014 edition, and the eventual 12-inch Note Pro"
1. mayur007 (Posts: 355; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
hey guys going offtopic
which phone should i buy ll be buying in few days
1 note 3
2 lumia 1520
3 iphone 5s
i am already having xperia z1 and had a really bad exp with lumia 620
2. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5042; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
It depends on which is important to you.
If you want big screen with a stylus, go for the Note 3.
If you want huge screen with an awesome camera, go for the Lumia 1520.
If you want a compact phone with a fruit logo on it's back, go for the iPhone 5s.
4. shy2papa (Posts: 198; Member since: 23 Jan 2010)
Note 3 if size is not an issue its currently the best phone available but if size is an issue then go for the iphone 5S, and what's wrong with your z1?
7. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5042; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Maybe he wants a secondary phone for backup. But if I want a secondary phone, I will buy a cheap Nokia Lumia 525 or a cheap Huawei Ascend Y300.
9. KINGJUAN27 (Posts: 195; Member since: 02 Jul 2012)
For me a good secondary phone will be a cheaper lumia like a 720 or an 820. Hahaha
6. KINGJUAN27 (Posts: 195; Member since: 02 Jul 2012)
Of course! 620 is a midrange device.. Are u a noob? LOL. Z1 is enuff. Learn how to use and harness its powers. Lol again.
18. mayur007 (Posts: 355; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
thanx everyone i really appreciate your suggestions
but still confusion as i was a samsung user b4 that
so came to conclusion on note 3 and iphone 5s
i really liked note 3 overall and iphone 5s for imovie and other things an all i ll look tomorrow on istore
after seeing the comparison btween lumia 1520 and note 3
so 1520 is note a option anymore..
note bcoz of to have secondary i just want to have something diff ya z1 is not enough for me lol still misses some feature that i used to have on galaxy grand duos
3. Loubielou (Posts: 191; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Note 3,i would recommend,as you are not locked to using iTunes for Music,an no Tiles to operate round
10. Gulenkov (Posts: 46; Member since: 15 May 2013)
Where's the logick?
Galaxy Note 10.1 with 12.2 screen? I hope Samsun'll give this tablet another name
17. SleepingOz (unregistered)
It will be called Note Pro.
Guess you're too lazy to read the article.
11. Ezio2000 (Posts: 14; Member since: 11 Dec 2013)
How ugly it is with that physical button i hate it
14. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 413; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
Those buttons are... Tablets look better with on-screen buttons or Samsung should go back to capacitive ones placed in a portrait position.
15. fadingdust (Posts: 7; Member since: 09 Dec 2013)
The 12" Note has a bigger batter than a macbook air. It'd better be lighter, though I'm starting to doubt.
16. taikucing (unregistered)
Pro means more bloatwares
19. Lycan155 (Posts: 78; Member since: 24 Nov 2013)
Omg stretched phones app will really ugly and funny on note 12.2 just saying