Samsung Galaxy S II Plus launched in Taiwan
The handset is equipped with a 4.3 inch Super AMOLED Plus display, and with WVGA resolution, the pixel density works out to 217ppi. A dual-core 1.2GHz Broadcom processor is under the hood and 1GB of RAM is on board. The phone comes with 8GB of native storage that can be expanded with the 64GB capacity microSD slot and it is all powered with a 1650mAh cell. Around back, you'll find the 8MP camera that captures video in 1080p at 30fps, and in front is the 2MP shooter for self-portraits and video chats.
source: SamsungKorea (translated), VRZone (translated) via UnwiredView
1. umadd (banned) (Posts: 40; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
Before somebody comments 'LOL THAT'S TOO EXPENSIVE NO ONE'S GOING TO BUY IT!', a reminder that iPhone 5 costs 21,900 TWD in Taiwan which is roughly $750 USD.
4. Eonnaydra (Posts: 216; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
Yes,but iPhone 5 is far better than S2 bro.
2. wildcard (Posts: 65; Member since: 15 Jan 2013)
u what to see that it will sell.. not a lot but it will sell my friend
3. Tsepz_GP (Posts: 880; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
Very nice! By the way, I thought the battery capacity for S2 Plus was upped to 1750mAh.
6. jsdechavez (Posts: 708; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
Another Samsungsung...bleh.. But I bet the screen will be definitely better than the crappy screen of the S2
7. drzonw (Posts: 11; Member since: 14 Jan 2013)
How is this any different from the original S2 besides the software? Different CPU manufacturer is the only hardware change?
8. crissi (Posts: 3; Member since: 27 Jan 2013)
Really another galaxy s 2 I have seen one released in 2011,2012, and now 2013. Samsung it isn't gonna revolutionize the market