Rumored specs for the LG Vu III include Snapdragon 800 chip, 5.2-inch display
2. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 547; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
Should have been great if its a 1080p screen
but a 1280x960 will deliver high performance on snapdragon 800 chip set
and i think 4:3 display aspect ratio kind feel uncomfortable on hands but some may like it though...
7. ianbbaa (Posts: 194; Member since: 20 Mar 2013)
As a user of Note1, i didnt like the 16:9 of NOTE2 so went back to NOTE1. If this VU had a pen support, believe me, it is much better to use "Spen" on this then on N2/3 aspect ratio. I dont like LG too much, but this device keeps "normal" buttons in front, if it had proper wacom technology build in, i might consider.
I am on Note8 + S4 now.
3. kanagadeepan (Posts: 590; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
LG has gone MAD... 5.2" screen on 4:3 ratio??? Whats next, a 3:4 ratio 5.5" screen???
4. Mittal (Posts: 426; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
it serves a particular purpose of pleasent TV viewing on the phone which i beleive is quite standard in Korea
And LG knows that the primary takers for it are the locals
6. lhtbinh1909 (Posts: 48; Member since: 02 Apr 2013)
HD, not full HD, so the benchmark will be mind-blowing
8. threeline (Posts: 252; Member since: 11 Sep 2011)
This phone is hideous! It very apparent that LG has too much time on their hands. Designs like this keep them from surpassing Samsung.
10. persikon (Posts: 28; Member since: 09 Jul 2013)
I hope they keep the beautiful multi-colored LED home button. Yes, I just love it!