Press render of Google Nexus 10 (2013) leaks?
With the competition ratcheting up those models that could be considered challengers to the Google Nexus 10 (2013), like the newly introduced Apple iPad Air and the Nokia Lumia 2520, a Nexus 10 (2013) model is going to have to be competitive with price and specs. There is some talk that an Asus produced Nexus 10 would be based on the yet to be released Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF701T, with its 2560 x 1600 resolution IGZO screen allowing for 13 hours of battery life, according to Asus. The slab is expected to be powered by a Tegra 4 chipset and should offer 2GB of RAM and 32GB of native storage. If true, it sounds like the Nexus 10 franchise is in good hands.
As for the press render, let's take it with a grain of salt until we hear from Google.
Thanks, Anonymous Tipster!
1. grahaman27 (Posts: 347; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
Nexus 5 wallpaper and black nav and status bar? Nope. Come on pa you can do better than this
24. Finalflash (Posts: 1799; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
Don't forget that most Android tablet are landscape with camera on the longer edges. Unlike this one showing it on the shorter edge.
12. Zero0 (Posts: 583; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Also, the time is 4:30. Since it should be running 4.4, the time should say 4:40 as it does in the Nexus 5 renders.
19. vincelongman (Posts: 1314; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
I hope the Nexus 10 still has the front stereo speakers as well
2. Santi_Santi (unregistered)
8. Miracles (Posts: 524; Member since: 31 Aug 2013)
Bezels looks just about same compared to iPad Air. iPad maybe be shorter on right and left, but looks like it is slightly longer on top and bottom. Its hard to judge on the image alone. Also it might be the wrong image.
26. 123Andy (Posts: 7; Member since: 25 Jun 2013)
Gooorgeous! the nokia has the nicest slim bezels i think, the 2520 that is : ) ooh i could rub them all day. sorry, i jest.
4. D.Aceveda (Posts: 360; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
Notice the background says 5, as in Nexus 5. Bet yeah this must be a N10 leak LOL. This site does anything for views....sad
9. izy3333 (Posts: 2; Member since: 18 Oct 2013)
its an information hub, may that be fact or fiction
11. D.Aceveda (Posts: 360; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
Its fake. Have some coffee. You must be drunk
13. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8619; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Fake as in Santa Claus and Easter Bunny fake.
5. Qbancelli (Posts: 63; Member since: 11 Mar 2010)
I'm not buying a 10' tablet ever again.
The Nexus 7 is the way to go.
21. Doppiadi (Posts: 15; Member since: 18 Feb 2013)
I own a Nexus 7 myself and I think the sweet spot is somewhere around 8", slimming down the bezels and keeping more or less the same footprint of the nexus 7. Although some software tricks should be used to avoid accidental taps.
6. Chris_Bakke (Posts: 207; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
I really don't like onscreen buttons. Personal preference, I like the prefer capacative and a physical, a la Samsung. I am admittedly a Samboy, but I do like any design that is sexy.
7. mr.techdude (Posts: 551; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Tegra=excellent gaming experinces and great multitasking also
10. izy3333 (Posts: 2; Member since: 18 Oct 2013)
damn you google, release the n5 already!!!! i need a new phone.... if you dont release it soon then i might be throwing my cash at sony z1 mini
15. DRavago (Posts: 10; Member since: 11 Oct 2013)
to be announced with the Nexus 5? speculatiooooon
17. Trex95 (Posts: 553; Member since: 03 Mar 2013)
Hope this time Nexus 10 2013 comes with excellent GPU that can handle massive resolution and high intensive games plus REAL 2GB or 3GB RAM unlike Nexus 10 2012 with 600MB shared ram out of 2GB.
18. docj8404 (Posts: 72; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
The Nexus 10 (2012) would of been an absolutely great device if it had the processing power to actually push all those pixels smoother. If Asus is going to produce this years refresh, they'd do well to take a hint from the Note 10.1 (2014) & either use 3GB of RAM or 2GB of DDR3 RAM.. As I've found out the expensive way: Not all RAM is created equal lol. The Tegra 4 is an interesting choice as I haven't seen too many popular devices this year using that chipset.. If the rumor holds up.
Nonetheless I'll be happy with any configuration as long as it'll provide a smooth, stable & stutter free experience.
20. Stagueve (Posts: 11; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
Please... twitter.com/stagueve/status/393293237571420160 #FAKE
22. softfurryanus (banned) (Posts: 232; Member since: 09 Jul 2013)
Google doesn't make the default wallpapers the same for all nexus devices... wrecked.
23. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 1134; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
This gotta be good Asus, the one in the pic looks front of an iPad.will just wait and see.