Predict this – Sony teases its Feb 22 MWC 2016 press conference
1. Biernot (unregistered)
sony calculator ?
2. Busyboy (Posts: 553; Member since: 07 Jan 2015)
Probably the Sony Xperia C6 that got leaked a while back
3. Biernot (unregistered)
C6 or Z6 ??
5. UglyFrank (Posts: 1649; Member since: 23 Jan 2014)
Let it be a Z6 Tablet with S820 so I can get rid of this iPad.
7. TheGranter (Posts: 51; Member since: 28 Jan 2016)
they obviously invented timetravel view with the new sensor.
8. Zack_2014 (Posts: 378; Member since: 25 Mar 2014)
Lol subtract the no. I originally thought of, what's the point of me choosing a number then
9. xperiaZlover (Posts: 202; Member since: 15 Nov 2015)
Sony E6 T4 or T6 And perhaps M6.
I am waiting for u m6.
12. xperiaZlover (Posts: 202; Member since: 15 Nov 2015)
T series or C series
Since a F51xxx has been leaked.
I believe it is T series
10. Coconut00 (Posts: 479; Member since: 13 Jan 2015)
Xperia C6 or M6? Not thinking the Z6 because there is leather in the video and I doubt Sony would leave the glass that has been used in the Z series since 2013.
11. Pattyface (Posts: 1612; Member since: 20 Aug 2014)
I hope they announce the z6 in Chrome and that it will hit America same day as everywhere else
13. Xperia14 (Posts: 428; Member since: 01 Sep 2015)
They won't announce the Z6 before may/june.
14. SuperAndroid507 (Posts: 279; Member since: 06 Jan 2014)
When I saw +18 I almost click the window's close button
17. WallStreet (Posts: 256; Member since: 21 Sep 2014)
Sony usually had great commercials and teasers, but when they start treating customers like idiots it can't go well!
18. Xperia14 (Posts: 428; Member since: 01 Sep 2015)
Treating customers like idiots? I know this is region dependant, but they replaced my Z2 for free when I damaged it in an accident. I know two people who water damaged their S5 (with the flap closed) and Samsung refused to repair it under warranty. The same person, who then bought a Z3 (my advise hehe) also water-damaged his Z3 after half a year and he got a brand new one for free.
21. Remmy (Posts: 128; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
Good for you then, Sony has one of the worst after sales service in the Philippines. Imagine bringing your phone to a store for warranty concerns, then they will just give you a paper with a number and address and tell you to go there instead. If you're from the province and not used to the chaotic traffic in Manila you're screwed.
I did purchase an extended warranty for my ZR which includes accidental coverage, but they won't replace the phone for back-light bleeding issues and loose battery cover! So I got my Z5 from an importer instead and saved $210 from the retail price.
19. Nibbler1 (Posts: 32; Member since: 03 Apr 2015)
Mine z2 was 1 year old when I accidentally left it in the jacuzzi for 6 hours, after 2 days it stopped working and they replaced it with no questions in 5 days.This is what I call red carpet treatment.5 stars for Sony customer care.
20. oozz009 (Posts: 520; Member since: 22 Jun 2015)
Nice Job Sony! I truly liked this one! I'm hoping to also like the phone too! Hope the design has been finally changed.
22. romeo1 (Posts: 718; Member since: 06 Jan 2012)
I hope a tablet compact with sd820 and phone capabilities maybe even on ear calls? Would love that and ofcourse great battery life. I loved my z3tc a z5/6tc would be welcome
23. stuck_788 (Posts: 48; Member since: 26 Jul 2013)
I hope the new Z Ultra... and a new Z tablet compact. it would be awesome