One M9 bottom half render shows what the new HTC BoomSound speakers could look like
1. tiara6918 (Posts: 2027; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
I prefer the older design. This one looks more fragile and less premium. It is unlikely for htc to make this the final design
4. vincelongman (Posts: 4164; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
But the old design took up too much space
I'm all for this one assuming it sounds better as well
5. tiara6918 (Posts: 2027; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
I like it taller. That's why this will be a turn off for me if it turns out to be true
24. NedStarkLeMadrilene (Posts: 19; Member since: 26 Oct 2013)
You couldn't have said any better!! HTC shut up and take all my money!
2. Stagueve (Posts: 55; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
Stupid chinese pictures cropper... FYI, credits goes to PhoneDesigners... twitter.com/stagueve/status/565432574387167232
14. vincelongman (Posts: 4164; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
Thanks for the source
Hopefully the real deal also looks this good
3. vincelongman (Posts: 4164; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
Looks great, very good work from HTC
And lol HTC fanboys said it would be impossible for HTC to do this
12. TerryTerius (Posts: 1594; Member since: 10 Apr 2014)
I'm assuming he did. Either that or he severely misunderstood what the word fanboy means.
13. vincelongman (Posts: 4164; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
No I meant fanboys
HTC fanboys were defending the M8's huge bezels like their lives depended on it
They called me a hater and said it was physically impossible
Obviously its possible its HTC have supposedly just done it
Not surprising to me since the teardowns showed me it was not easy, but very possible
PS I hate all fanboys, not just HTC fanboys
7. MahmoudHamsharii (Posts: 69; Member since: 28 Aug 2013)
Shut the f*** up and TAKE MY MONEY.
8. LeBrownJames (Posts: 201; Member since: 17 Mar 2014)
Looks the same as the Z2, only bigger.
11. Jamoga (Posts: 187; Member since: 17 Dec 2014)
if this is it, ill buy it, dont care of it, i love looking at beautiful phones.
18. iLovesarcasm (Posts: 494; Member since: 20 Oct 2014)
I like my S5 and the upcoming S6, and also this one.
21. amats69 (Posts: 1388; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
i wish this is the real deal! im willing to sell my m8 and 6plus for this beast!
22. hortizano (Posts: 290; Member since: 22 May 2013)
Thinking of giving the boot to my plans of a G4!!
23. VicNAle (Posts: 3; Member since: 11 Feb 2015)
Love where they placed the speakers and how it looks. However, that metal doesnt' look premium too me. I hope they use a premium looking and feeling metal. Lets go HTC!
27. penguinbelly (Posts: 143; Member since: 27 Dec 2014)
Beautiful phone. I am so glad that I am an Android user and have choices.
28. Phonecall01 (unregistered)
Looking good. If the camera is as good as the latest Lumias that might be it for me. But...we don't know what MS is cooking yet.
29. Skizzo (Posts: 37; Member since: 14 Jul 2013)
Damn, that's a sexy lookin phone! Can't wait to see what the final product looks like.