New Verizon store in Wichita reveals more customer friendly design
Verizon says that it is integrating the new stores to make it easier for customers to do business with Verizon in person, on the website and through the phone. Verizon says that it now has 102.8 million retail customers with a postpaid count of 96.8 million. That makes Big Red the largest mobile carrier in the U.S.
There is no word from Verizon about plans to convert older stores, but the company might be waiting to see how well customers receive the new look of the Wichita store.
5. reckless562 (Posts: 405; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
send someone on assingment to witchita PhoneArena!!!!
3. ryan5609 (Posts: 68; Member since: 01 Nov 2011)
"Verizon" and "Customer friendly" do not belong in the same sentence. Always hated going into my local VZW store, Sign in and all that BS just so someone can tell you they cant help you, or it will cost $XXX to fix it.
4. reckless562 (Posts: 405; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
lmao i swear, almost all the ppl @ celphone stores are complete n total morons when it comes to smart phones. theyre not even half decent sales people when u walk in. ive walked out of sooooooo many cellphone stores, with out even being turned over to another sales person. freakin ebarassing
9. ryan5609 (Posts: 68; Member since: 01 Nov 2011)
Just gave up with Verizon, got really tired of their crap. Switched to T-Mobile last month.
10. PAPINYC (Posts: 1947; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Too bad I can't embed "Taps" and give you a bugle.
7. PAPINYC (Posts: 1947; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Personally, I L♥V€ the new store design. My favorite is the Union Square store here in NYC; other carriers should take notes and learn from Verizon's business model to give great service and deliver a unique customer experience. If it were up to me I'd put my bed right between the "Have Fun" and "Amplify It" zones. Conversely, everytime I pass a Sprint Store or AT&T store I only think of what it must be like to get "Waterboarded"!!
13. Omarc07 (Posts: 189; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
U lucky most verizon stores here in east la are ghetto at&t and tmobile stores are remodeled everything new. Sprint stores are ok better than verizon stores.
8. boski (Posts: 2; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
I live in Wichita, Ks and if phonearena is willing to do some business I'll go take pics!
12. donphone (Posts: 27; Member since: 20 Oct 2013)
What no "Overpay" zone? oh, that's right, that's just the whole service in general... T-mo FTW! :P
14. kaintae (Posts: 41; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
They recently built one in west Houston. Very nice layout. I'm pretty sure the plan is to renovate at least a majority of the stores in central Houston.
15. uncman100 (Posts: 9; Member since: 19 Mar 2010)
That's clearly not the first "smart store". I work in one now. We changed over back in September 2013. NC
16. bhowell423 (Posts: 1; Member since: 24 May 2009)
We have them in Florida. I have pictures of the store here in Florida just dont know how to upload them.