New Samsung Galaxy Note 3 colors coming in January: red and white gold
So what about these two new colors? If you're in the market for a phablet, would either color keep you from giving the HTC One max or the Nokia Lumia 1520 a look-see? Keep in mind that the release schedule above is tentative.
If you're looking to interject a little color into your life, we could be just a few short weeks away from the launch of these new Galaxy Note 3 models. Hopefully we will have more information on these new colors soon. Stay tuned!
source: SamMobile via AndroidAuthority
1. mturby (Posts: 247; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
Same phone, different name. slightily faster processor, ram, storage, size and price, but again, same phone. Boring! Sell the Note to buy the 2, sell Note 2, get Note 3. F*** Off Samsung. Have u heard the word Innovation?
2. maherk (Posts: 1031; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Take a chill the F up pill kiddo. I had the note 1, 2 and now I own the 3, and if you think they are the same then it's either you're a pure moron or simply needs to get your eyes checked.
3. nothingmuch (Posts: 179; Member since: 03 May 2013)
Daaa**nn mturdy, what you expect WINGS on it or something. ... at least Sammy doesn't keep the same design as another company I know for each new flagship released
9. darkkjedii (Posts: 11962; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Dang dude, the note 3 just came out. At least give em a year to redo the thing. Chill bro, and go buy the new galaxy s toaster
14. nxl2610 (Posts: 49; Member since: 14 Aug 2013)
And the Note series still outsell all other phablets ,have you heard that ?
26. darkkjedii (Posts: 11962; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Not really, units returned means everything. Units returned signifies customer satisfaction.
16. spectrums (Posts: 127; Member since: 14 Nov 2013)
Yes, This Only Different Collor, So Where The Problems?
17. spectrums (Posts: 127; Member since: 14 Nov 2013)
and remember, all vendor follow gnote samsung :)
36. bigdawg23 (Posts: 385; Member since: 25 May 2011)
The note 3 is a great phone, don't like don't buy. All companies producing "phablets" are just large phones because they lack of Stylus/S Pen. The S-Pen is a great feature.
4. oNEWorld (Posts: 140; Member since: 01 Aug 2013)
maybe a change in design would be lovely...
34. Long1 (banned) (Posts: 399; Member since: 18 May 2013)
They will do it with the NEXT model. They can not change the design of the same model. But can offer you different colors.
One funny thing: Did you ask yourself , why the menial tech media call this color "white gold", but not "platinum"????
Of course! They wanna it to look like taha Samsung copy Apple with the "gold".
They know that most of the ppl will not going to make research , to see that Samsung is well before Apple with the "gold" color. And you may say that Apple copy Samsung.
43. laheelahee (Posts: 213; Member since: 09 Apr 2012)
they obviously didnt see the pictures. its ROSE GOLD people!!
39. Long1 (banned) (Posts: 399; Member since: 18 May 2013)
By the way Note 3 (black version) is the most classy and beautiful design , yet.
5. Sauce (unregistered)
Gold you say? Nice, might buy even though I was calling a certain gold phone gimmicky and ugly a few weeks ago..
Kidding. Nice color for a nice phone.
35. Long1 (banned) (Posts: 399; Member since: 18 May 2013)
"White gold" say PA.
Why not "platinum"???
Oooh, yes. We know why.
6. tiara6918 (Posts: 1442; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Why do manufacturers keep on copying apple on the color gold?
8. darkkjedii (Posts: 11962; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Tiara you're opening Pandora's box with that one. The Sammites will be all over u lol.
20. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Like you roll over whoever bashes apple on apple's articles, right?
40. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Calling names is the only thing a grown up married man like you can do when confronted to the bitter truth of being an hypocrite who was trying to start a flame war.
44. darkkjedii (Posts: 11962; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I am neither a hypocrite or trying to start a flame war, you're simply a Sammite. That's my name for a blind Samsung fanboy, such as yourself. Truth hurts huh?
51. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Yeah right, keep telling yourself that. If it can make you feel better. :)
But seriously dude, you know what I wrote above is true. And whoever was here more than 3months knows it is, anyway. Keep calling me black, won't make you feel any whiter though.
10. maherk (Posts: 1031; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Last time I checked, apple wasn't the first to introduce gold phones, samsung did it, nokia had a massive success with it's gold Sirocco line.
11. nothingmuch (Posts: 179; Member since: 03 May 2013)
REALLY! going back down that road? Why?
Apple didn't patent a go***mn gold phone so it aint copying da**it
24. tiara6918 (Posts: 1442; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
If Apple never had a gold color option do you think HTC and Samsung will be releasing gold versions of the one, s4 and note3? I don't think so. It's better to copy a working strategy rather than making your company hit rock bottom
31. Long1 (banned) (Posts: 399; Member since: 18 May 2013)
Galaxy S4 is made gold well before iphone. Make your reseatch.
This that iMedia didn't write about it, doesn't mean it didn't happen.
About HTC you are right , though. They made contract with Apple and now they share same "magics" and same media machine.
30. shuaibhere (Posts: 1581; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
samsung released s4 gold before the release of ip5s gold..but it was exclusive to gulf countries....they made it globally after seeing the succes of ip5s gold..
33. Long1 (banned) (Posts: 399; Member since: 18 May 2013)
So not Apple copy Samsung, but Samsung copy Apple? Right?
Where did you see the "succes of ip5s gold" ? LOL
In the tech media articles? How many "gold" iphones have you seen? And Apple didn't call this color "gold", but - "champagne" . The menial media change it to "gold"(and never called it FAKE "gold", as they ALWAYS call the leather back of Note 3)
By the way every BS that Apple make has succes with the izombies. And whatever Apple copy, the tech media make it look "magic" and "unique" with hundreds articles per day. Even if Apple copy the other companies, we should say , that they copy Apple. Right?
54. rs_garcia (Posts: 1; Member since: 03 Dec 2013)
Actually. Lamborghini made a Gold Android phone years ago... before apple.
7. darkkjedii (Posts: 11962; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
A Smurf, I told ya that red one was coming ;).
12. avin007 (Posts: 139; Member since: 28 Feb 2013)
Apple is really a trend setter....it popularized the gold colour and everybody is following suit......same is case with storage options,fingerprint scanner....duh
27. darkkjedii (Posts: 11962; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Yes they are. They weren't the first to do a gold phone, but look how everyone's getting on board due to the gold iPhones popularity.
37. Long1 (banned) (Posts: 399; Member since: 18 May 2013)
"gold iPhones popularity" ???? LOL
How many ppl with gold iphones you see? Only some poor ladies and some hairdressers.
The rich ladies by real gold plated phones.
Not Apple made the "gold"color populare . Apple even called it "campagne".
But the menial media made this noice. It was even tech media that change the name to "gold" . And never call it fake gold, as they always call the leather of Note 3.
45. darkkjedii (Posts: 11962; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
lol dude you're so jealous, you can't even spell your words right. Get over it, iPhones rock.
49. Username. (banned) (Posts: 74; Member since: 25 Nov 2013)
Sssshhhhhh, go away please you troll...
41. Sauce (unregistered)
Long1 is looking quite infuriated and unstable, might want to watch what you say before he explodes with the heat of a thousand angry suns.
38. Long1 (banned) (Posts: 399; Member since: 18 May 2013)
"Apple is really a trend setter....it popularized the gold colour"
Apple set NOTHING.
Apple even didn't know that the color of their iphone 5S was "gold".
All this noise was made the menial tech Media , with their devoted iboys .
Samsung did it with S4(and many other models) before Apple , and realy called it GOLD COLOR.
Tech Media guys wannted Apple to have gold color too, that's why changed the name "champagne", to "gold".
48. Username. (banned) (Posts: 74; Member since: 25 Nov 2013)
You shut up, you big pathetic troll.
And go away please.
You are a troll, causing flame wars.
No need to be angry, and agitated. "Truth hurts"
Couldn't answer him, so you go off-topic and say, nonsense words......
15. nothingmuch (Posts: 179; Member since: 03 May 2013)
Im curious of what white gold will look like...probably white back and gold trim.
I would like to see a black back and rose gold trim, would be a nice combo for the gear watch too
18. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2694; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Nice colors. Interested to see both colors soon.
32. laheelahee (Posts: 213; Member since: 09 Apr 2012)
Seriously. They can't announce an official release date for the blush pink... before all the other colors come out? WTH -_-
22. bigstrudel (Posts: 518; Member since: 20 Aug 2012)
Gold plastic and/or Gold faux leather? Sounds like the most gaudy phone imaginable.
42. GeekMovement (Posts: 1505; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
White gold? nice, but black gold would have been better and different from Apple's white gold iPhone. I think Samsung's trying to annoy Apple.