More evidence surfaces for Windows Phone 8 running on Windows 8’s NT kernel
3. tward291 (Posts: 559; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
i kant wait for them to start lauching windows 8 phones and tablets there going to eat into apple and android shares
4. mightyillidan (Posts: 20; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
its a bit out of topic but whats da phone in the pic i like its design allot
11. bayusuputra (Posts: 941; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
same, like that design too..
but, oh, my.. seems like many form of devices are getting connected to each other even more seamlessly.. kudos to that! Now maybe WP8 and a win8 tablet and PC will be one of the best ecosystem!
15. Bluedroid (Posts: 57; Member since: 12 Sep 2011)
It's a nokia concept phone by bobfreaking...
5. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
and thus, the lines between phone and true computer are officially being blurred. hallelujah!
6. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5286; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
It is a shame that MS is only just now bringing their 'A' game to the phone/mobile party. It will be interesting to see how the WP8 handsets compete against Android and iOS.
7. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
One day we'll have Crysis on Windows Phone
8. good2great (Posts: 1035; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
now this is great news...
always dreamed of a phone running similar software/systems as PC
no apple no android just Windows...
9. Humboldt1 (Posts: 16; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
@Droid_troll_doug- its obvious you're ANTI WP,congratulations,you win.
So was honeycomb androids A game? Or is key lime pie going to be?
Don't worry we'll wait for your battery to charge so you can answer the question.
Now that you shown the world your beloved droid is best from your comments,what's next? I guess you can blog about how cool key lime pie will be after jelly bean,if you've even got your ice cream sandwich yet.
Maybe change your name to DroidRage_Doug
10. toystore (Posts: 14; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
In this case I'll buy, Nokia WP8. quality hardware with quality OS
13. gkquiambao (Posts: 62; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
im an android user. when I upgrade, I will shift to WP8
14. 7thspaceman (Posts: 900; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
Folks the technology on a smart phone today is about as good as the tech on 2001
desktop computers. Smart phones are really handheld computers or at least can do the same thing as a hand held Computer and it is because of this that todays programmers can put window NT OS guts in them. you could run a full Microsoft office suite on them but that would be impractical because a smart phones screen is to small to work with. Maybe the idea of a Samsung pad phone is right on time since you can put a good modified Microsoft office suite on a smart phone. Wow how FAR
IS THIS SHRINKING OF ELECTRONIC DEVICES GOING TO GO