Microsoft teases 5 "must-have" games coming to Windows Phone in February
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit
Toy Soldiers Boot Camp
1. Birds (Posts: 927; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
Well, Wheres Shadowgun? That game would be so fun to play in the HTC Titan/ Nokia Lumia 900. Either way I still love Windows Phone 7.
5. drahmad (Posts: 478; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
why most people dislike this. i read every news artice on phonearena several hours later after it shows on wmpoweruser or wpcentral
13. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1037; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
Because Phonearena is one of the best sites around for phones. Who cares if they're a few hours later than other sites? I'll sacrifice it for quality.
6. ChafedBanana (Posts: 352; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
Where is Forza Motorsport? Thats the only game i have a weakness for.
7. davin8r (Posts: 42; Member since: 28 Apr 2011)
Uh, I guess this is a start, but hardly worth getting excited about. If anything, it seems show how far *behind* MS is compared to Android/iOS in the games department.
8. simplyj (Posts: 404; Member since: 23 Dec 2009)
However, it does show that Microsoft is committed to gaming on their phones. It also shows that the Windows Phones can more than support awesome games without needing dual or quad core chips.
But yes, it's the start of an amazing experience.
9. Phrozt (Posts: 9; Member since: 11 May 2011)
"Do you find some particular Android or iOS titles missing?"
Who gives a crap what iOS or Android has?? I thought I'd hardly ever play games on my phone, but wp7 has a lot of fun addicting ones.
Not having been on an iphone/android before, I have no clue whether or not they originated there, nor to I care. Wp7 is not defined by android or iOS, it's better than that.
Want to see a badass game? Check out the indie game ARMED!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
Plays flawlessly on my single core titan w/half a gig of ram.
11. downphoenix (Posts: 2231; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
wow the graphics are way out of date, not even xbox 1 quality, except maybe the toy soldiers game.
12. Vrils (Posts: 29; Member since: 17 Sep 2011)
only people from a few countries can buy games or app from Microsoft Marketplace
just buy Android phones, Microsoft is too restrictive