Leaked internal pricing guides for Costco indicates December 15th release for Verizon's Galaxy Nexus
This time, the leak comes from Costco, as its internal pricing guides indicate that December 15th is in fact, the long awaited release date for Verizon’s Galaxy Nexus. Additionally, the pricing shown in this round of leaks is none other than $289.99 with a signed 2-year agreement, which actually provides credibility to the previous rumors we’ve heard.
Only a mere two days away, we’ll surely know for sure if all of this will actually come to fruition. Long time coming, right?
source: droiddog via Engadget
1. zfly9 (Posts: 17; Member since: 29 Oct 2009)
I got the Bionic from Costco and I know they have some 90 day thing, can I return it for this?
2. pdub73 (Posts: 32; Member since: 25 Nov 2008)
It doesn't hurt to try...if the 90 return policy includes cell phones, u should be okay...or if u find a sales rep willing to "hook u up"...
4. texasboylaw (Posts: 7; Member since: 18 Apr 2010)
yes it does work i did it with my charge. the thing is.... the rep at the cellphone counter will tell u different but all u have to do is complain to customer service ( where u get your membership) and they will force them at the cellphone counter to return it because everything in Costco is covered under the 90 day return. except food of course lol.. but it works
5. jogutier (Posts: 324; Member since: 12 Feb 2010)
I still cant see paying $300 for a phone. I only paid $100 each for my Bionics. I had to fight with Verizon and threaten them that I was going to cancel my account but they finally gave in. :)
8. narley (Posts: 357; Member since: 14 May 2009)
You're one of THOSE huh.... Pathetic to call and yell at someone you don't even know and lie to get your way.
10. mctcm (Posts: 204; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
I would agree except the carrier is lying to the customer as well
suck it verizon
13. wumberpeb (Posts: 380; Member since: 14 Mar 2011)
I would never sell a phone that far discounted to someone like you, or anyone for that matter. I'll even give you every manager's number if I had to and you can take it up with them. You're no more deserving than anyone else interested in the device...
14. mikeystar (Posts: 17; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
gotta hit up amazon, much more reasonable
3. bohannibal (Posts: 27; Member since: 17 Aug 2009)
I'm going to Costco anyway on Thursday to see if they will sale it to me:-)
6. usarmy1494 (Posts: 5; Member since: 11 Dec 2011)
ive been waiting for this phone forever!!!!! But want to make a smart investment. should i get this phone now or wait till 2012 for a better one?
7. bohannibal (Posts: 27; Member since: 17 Aug 2009)
@usarmy1494 the only thing that can get better is the camera if you don't take alot of indoor photos I would get it now
12. Lucas777 (Posts: 2115; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
the only thing this phone has over say the rezound and whatnot is ice cream sandwich… i wud much rather have a razor with the buttons and get ice cream sandwich later.. or jsut wait for the sgIII
9. iblackdroid (Posts: 67; Member since: 19 Jul 2011)
depends on what phone you have now... i have a BB 9930 right now and im waiting for the next iPhone and SGS3 for my next phone...
11. sgogeta4 (Posts: 372; Member since: 02 Feb 2011)
You'll be waiting forever if you keep following rumors...