LG Optimus LTE2 to have a spiffy camera with voice photo taking, HDR photography and "Time Machine" mode
LG Optimus LTE 2 to sport voice photo taking, HDR photography and Best Photo mode Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Spring chickens: Samsung Galaxy S5 vs Sony Xperia Z2 comparison preview
26 Feb 2014, 09:37
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
12 Feb 2014, 08:58
Samsung Galaxy S5: all you need to know
24 Feb 2014, 17:06
LG Optimus LTE 2 to sport voice photo taking, HDR photography and Best Photo mode
1. LG Optimus LTE2 Voice photo taking
2. LG Optimus LTE2 "Time Machine" best shot mode
3. LG Optimus LTE2 will have High Dynamic Range (HDR) imaging
4. LG Optimus LTE2 Wireless Charging Kit
7. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
LG is been doing a good job in terms of tech & innovation but they are unable to get the success. i think there is a problem with their execution.
18. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 1176; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
.they make good hardware.. But they lack in software updates.... But ehh.. This comes with ics out tha box... :-)
2. mobilefuture (Posts: 206; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
wow, korea just topped its own creation, the SGS3, with this monster...
3. remixfa (Posts: 13901; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
the only thing it tops the SGS3 in is RAM. If LG doesnt have proper implementations to use it, its not going to mean anything.
Looks like "best shot" and "time machine are going to be the camera buzz words for a while. HTC, samsung, RIM, and LG now have all announced the same feature. Whos next!? lol
5. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 799; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
I'd bet a penny apple will be the next one. :-D
10. WakaFlakaD (Posts: 350; Member since: 30 Apr 2011)
Sure Apple will be the next one and probably the most popular one out of all companies thats listed above
14. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
remix the lg has a rgb ips lcd while the sgs3 is kicking a pentile display.
lte2 also has bigger battery
also this article is incorrect. the source lists the display as 4.7" and also list a 1.5ghz dual core processor, most likely the s4.
so lg lte 2 has better ram, better screen, better battery; please try your best to tell me that this is not a better phone.
9. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
i dont think LG or anyone else will be able to top SAMMY atleast not in 2012.
S3 is gonna be a beast, both in terms of performance and sales.
4. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 799; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
WTF? I'm actually drooling like a sick puppy right now. Now thats one very interesting device minus the all hype.
6. shadowcell (Posts: 300; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
I came to this article thinking LG actually had a time machine. To say the very least, I was severely disappointed.
8. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
11. Forsaken77 (Posts: 542; Member since: 09 Jun 2011)
Ugly a$$ phone! About time that 2GB's of RAM is installed in a phone. I think that should've been before making a quad-core processor.
12. taz89 (Posts: 1897; Member since: 03 May 2011)
spec look awesome but design looks to boxy and looks like the edges would dig into your hands and make it uncomfortable..also is it me or does it look like a more boxy version of the s2 international version and also more glossy...in some shots it looks really nice though.
16. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 799; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
I believe it has a sharper edges and a narrower profile (screen) compared to the Int. SGSII version.
13. rg987 (Posts: 130; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
a f**ked up phone.....................except ram, all other features and some more too can be found in the s3
15. Jericho (Posts: 302; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
awesome probably my next phone. LOVE LG. I don't care about the sales if lg is not selling well that doesn't mean i shouldn't buy it. Cause if we start thinking that way then all the top selling brands will sell more and others will eventually be out of buissness.
20. OpTiMuS_BlAcK (Posts: 411; Member since: 04 May 2012)
LG has stepped up their game a LOT, I hope they'll also be the one to be first to put a hexacore procie on a phone. But then it could just be overkill. lol
21. u-suck-more (Posts: 529; Member since: 26 Aug 2011)
LG seems to finally be taking the smartphone game seriously. now let's see if they have sorted out their updating issues
22. yt6nin (Posts: 99; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
The rumored specs on this rumored smartphone just seemed unlikely when SGSIII didn't even come with 2GB of RAM... Then LG (rumored) plans on releasing a smartphone that may have the 2GB of RAM, wh/ I think is more important than a quad-core... Asia is being the leading innovators and producers of smartphones the past 2yrs... Samsung, HTC, LG, now Huawei, and Sony making a comeback after cutting off ties with Ericson... There is just too much competition in Asia, but I love that it results in so many different "high-end" Android's to choose from. It may be difficult to choose one over another, but certainly is enjoyable and fun to know that each phone gives you what another Android may not, unlike everyone with an iPhone... It's not that I dislike iPhones, I think they're pretty damn neat and great to have, but just doesn't satisfy my needs and wants... It's almost there... But for me Android is where its at unless, obivously, I can get the newest iPhone at the upgrade for free =P
24. u-suck-more (Posts: 529; Member since: 26 Aug 2011)
the phone is not rumored! it has already been announced u blithering idiot