LG KC910 now named Renoir

Posted: , by Nanko R.

LG KC910 now named Renoir
LG KC910 now named Renoir
Initially, LG officially announced its Viewty successor as the KC910, but now gives it a name. The company claims that the pictures of the French artist Pierre-Auguste Renoir and the way he combined light and colors, showing the best of a moment, were the inspiration for the phone.

The specifications of the phone remain unchanged, but that’s not a bad thing at all. The Renoir KC910 is a candybar phone with 3” WQVGA touch sensitive display, 8-megapixel camera with VGA camcorder, DivX and XviD video playback, Dolby Mobile, 3G, Wi-Fi and aGPS.

LG Renoir KC910 Specifications

source: LG

when is it coming out and for what carrier?

posted on 20 Sep 2008, 06:39

lol... probably we'll have to wait 2-3 years...

posted on 19 Sep 2008, 10:25

2. likeabite (unregistered)

I would love to have this phone right now. Too bad it won't come to the US until about 8 months from now.

posted on 19 Sep 2008, 11:01

3. doitall76 (unregistered)

Will this run Windows Mobile 6.1 or whatever, so that it can be used for emailing and for business too?

posted on 19 Sep 2008, 11:25

4. iamshawn (unregistered)

No. All LG touchscreen phones have the LG operating system and user interface. You can use online email on it at least.

posted on 20 Sep 2008, 06:40

#5 Your info is wrong man :)

posted on 21 Sep 2008, 23:06

it's just the ma much less, don't worry man

posted on 22 Sep 2008, 10:11

11. iamshawn (unregistered)

Okay, I found out the KS20 runs Windows Mobile. It would have been cool of you to provide some useful information in addition to pointing out that I was wrong.

posted on 19 Sep 2008, 15:40

If VZW does happen to get this phone it will be nothing feature wise like the one above. WiFi.... gone...8 mega pixel....gone...doby mobile....gone.....DivX player....definetly gone...and that nice WQVGA will be gone to make it less expensive for them to purchase and then sell it to an end user at a price like they keep it.

posted on 19 Sep 2008, 17:40

lmao I am with verizon and I completely agree with you. It is such a shame they literally strip everyone phone they get of their multimedia functions that really gives the phone its wow factor.

posted on 19 Sep 2008, 20:51

Honestly, this phone has everything. LG, you are my hero. C'est la vie.

posted on 25 Sep 2008, 10:42

12. MyViewty (unregistered)

I actually have the LG Viewty (KU990) it looks so much like this one. The phone was made for T-mobile but was only picked up by the UK not by USA. I ordered it on line (I use Tmobile) and I popped my sim card in it and VIOLA it works great! instant msg, email, picture emailing and texting, YOUTUBE works great, GOOGLE works great (google map too), I absolutely love it. It is touch screen and texting is easy (keyboard touch screen) and the best part? 5.0 megapixel camara and video. zoom in and snap or zoom in and record! You can even slow up the video or speen it up for fun. G1 is cool but this offers the same and more (VIDEO)