LG E940 leaks with 1920 by 1080 pixel display, Snapdragon S4 Pro, bound for AT&T
15. The_Innovation (Posts: 604; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
I hope this is the case, and I hope it comes out soon.
19. Dr.Phil (Posts: 1119; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
It would be running Android 4.2 if it was a Nexus 4 variant.
4. half_21 (Posts: 44; Member since: 16 Nov 2012)
if it really would be a nexus, that would definitely be my new phone...NVM the 16GB max mem or the no sd card slot...as long as it supports USB OTG then i'm definitely sold....^^, but i doubt that it would be a nexus phone considering that the nexus 4 haven't even reach a lot of regions or countries....the e940 for nexus4 probably just the code of the phone as an LG branded device...
16. The_Innovation (Posts: 604; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
But if that's the case, why won't it run Android 4.2.1?
3. MeoCao (unregistered)
I hope LG will follow the design of N4 for this phone. It's much more ergonomic than Optimus G boxy design.
5. wendygarett (unregistered)
not another 1080p :(
7. Insignificant (Posts: 192; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
If Apple begin using 1080p phone screens 5 years from now, you'll call it resolutionary.
10. wendygarett (unregistered)
Yup, it's kinda revolutionary tho :p
8. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Will you marry me, wendygarett?
25. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
1080P is better than the RETINA DISPLAY and I choose ONYX OVER UR MAREEP
6. chinu89 (Posts: 3; Member since: 08 Nov 2012)
According to the reports of Techkiddy LG E940 is the US version of LG F240K which will be available for KT telecom in Korea and the korean version will be launched at the end of year.
So we expect the US version will release in the first quarter of 2013
9. chinu89 (Posts: 3; Member since: 08 Nov 2012)
The specifications of the phone is same as that of LG Optimus G.The only difference is that of Display.LG E940 will comes with Full HD Display
13. alouden (unregistered)
Of course, not coming to Verizon....
14. alouden (unregistered)
Regardless, sounds like a sweet device.
18. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5711; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
Verizon has like EVERYTHING else, it's a shame that we haven't gotten an Optimus G-esque LG phone yet but we really don't have a lot of room to complain.
20. alouden (unregistered)
I guess...I am just a little disappointed with the absence of the Optimus. That would have been the best option for me. And it's not as if the Note 2 is a bad phone... :-).
22. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5711; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
yeah, feels bro, feels. i might've gotten an Optimus G if it had come to Verizon, it is a truly nice phone.
21. ph0adcbeit (Posts: 15; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Man..I just got the LG Optimus G from AT&T, and now I read that this is coming out!
26. bigstrudel (Posts: 518; Member since: 20 Aug 2012)
The between 1080P and 720 is slight at best. I have the Optimus G as well and after visiting a Verizon store to check out the DNA; I felt that the display on the OG was almost as nice.
24. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
CAN CES 13' hurry up already getting tired of waiting and looking at specs WANT TO SEE THE REAL DAMN PHONE already