In-app billing now live on Android Market
For developers, offering in-app billing allows you to make such purchasing a more streamlined event for buyers. The easier the transaction, the better the chance that a buyer will make a purchase. More purchases means more money in the pocket of the developer. Say you want that amazing 17th Century sword for your character so you can slice the head off the green meanie. Instead of exiting the game, heading over to the Android Market and paying for the sword, with in-app billing you can stay in the game and make the purchase.
For more information on making an in-app purchase, click on the source link.
source: AndroidDevelopers via Engadget
1. Thump3rDX17 (Posts: 2160; Member since: 10 May 2010)
I HAVE IT FINALLY! TAP TAP REVENGE! :D
2. protozeloz (Posts: 5186; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
LOL enjoy now we see much greater apps on the market
3. Thump3rDX17 (Posts: 2160; Member since: 10 May 2010)
IT'S THE DAWN OF A NEW DAYYY! AND TAP TAP REVENGE! C:
4. oddmanout (Posts: 434; Member since: 22 May 2009)
OMFG TTR4!!! i've waited soooo longgg and I'm a bit disappointed. But I'm just relieved that its here... Now they can fix it so its more fluid like on the iphone and ipod touch.
5. Thump3rDX17 (Posts: 2160; Member since: 10 May 2010)
yeah, it smells awfully strong like version 1.0.