Huawei Ascend P2 hands-on
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
3. darryl12132 (Posts: 22; Member since: 29 Jul 2012)
I agree. I like the Design but the UI could be improved
2. cloud_atlas1991 (Posts: 61; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
HTC One looks slimmer than this. Even the P1 looks sexier than this.
4. MistB (Posts: 508; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Let me see, 1GB of RAM, 2420 MAH battery when 3,000 was quoted, Android 4.1.2 when 4.2 was originally promised and a form factor fitting for 2011, I don't see the selling point at all. Where's the innovation that was supposed to put CES showings to shame? Not seeing anything here.
5. N-fanboy (Posts: 331; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
Is it just me or the front of the phone looks like the lumia 920 and the UI looks kinda like iOs**t.
6. cloud_atlas1991 (Posts: 61; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Nope, more like Oppo Find 5 and the UI kind of looks like the default icons for GO Launcher Ex.
7. belovedson (Posts: 806; Member since: 30 Nov 2010)
i am impartial to anything related to china and their government. i am surprised that huawei is operating in these shores. am i the only voice in this?