Huawei Ascend P2 hands-on
More popular slideshows
Some Android tips and tricks you should know
06 Jun 2013, 06:49
New iOS 7 design leaks ahead of WWDC, depicting big changes in iconography
10 Jun 2013, 04:15
Images of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 leak
09 Jun 2013, 17:00
3. darryl12132 posted on 24 Feb 2013, 10:19 2
I agree. I like the Design but the UI could be improved
2. cloud_atlas1991 posted on 24 Feb 2013, 09:12 2
HTC One looks slimmer than this. Even the P1 looks sexier than this.
4. MistB posted on 24 Feb 2013, 10:45 2
Let me see, 1GB of RAM, 2420 MAH battery when 3,000 was quoted, Android 4.1.2 when 4.2 was originally promised and a form factor fitting for 2011, I don't see the selling point at all. Where's the innovation that was supposed to put CES showings to shame? Not seeing anything here.
5. N-fanboy posted on 24 Feb 2013, 11:16 0
Is it just me or the front of the phone looks like the lumia 920 and the UI looks kinda like iOs**t.
6. cloud_atlas1991 posted on 24 Feb 2013, 14:28 0
Nope, more like Oppo Find 5 and the UI kind of looks like the default icons for GO Launcher Ex.
7. belovedson posted on 25 Feb 2013, 01:54 0
i am impartial to anything related to china and their government. i am surprised that huawei is operating in these shores. am i the only voice in this?