HTC to unveil new Desire phones on November 27th
In the invitation, HTC promises the new Desire smartphones to be colorful and that’s one promise that would bring it closer to devices by Nokia and recently Apple. The rest is up to your imagination.
The mid-range segment of smartphones has in the last couple of years been less exciting than the high-end which gets all the innovation, but with the launch of the affordable Moto G Motorola has definitely stirred that pot offering unprecedented (outside of China) value for the money. We can only hope HTC follows that path.
source: VR-Zone via Android Beat
1. aayupanday (Posts: 527; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
They will probably pack MediaTEK processors
3. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3024; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Ain't no more 'desirable' HTC...no more
4. Firedrops (Posts: 215; Member since: 06 Sep 2011)
2 years ago htc announced that they'll exclusively make flagships, no more low/mid-ranges. Then this past 2 years they've been churning out mediocre, overpriced entry level phones like nobody's business.
5. kabhijeet.16 (Posts: 665; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
This is a chance for HTC to shine. If they launch 3 devices in different price range like they did at time of HTC One X, One S & One V, they can come back in market.
But get rid of 4MP ultrapixel..Or atleast make it something like 6.7 MP or 8MP.
Other than that, prices & specs should be something like--
1) $230 (dual core, 1GB RAM, 4.3 inch screen, 5MP camera),
2) $420 (quad core, 1.5GB RAM, 5 inch screen, 8MP camera),
3) $630 (quad core, 2GB RAM, 5.6 inch screen, 13MP camera)
That would be a clear winner...
6. amiroo (Posts: 269; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
oook im waiting for powerfull mid-range desirable from htc..