HTC Rhyme first press shots leak: flaunts cleaner, prettier HTC Sense 3.5
1. PeterIfromsweden posted on 15 Sep 2011, 04:05 3 2
No, idon't like the look of that new sense there...
2. dblue45 posted on 15 Sep 2011, 06:00 1 1
Exactly! The old ones or the present one for that matter, screams out HTC while this looks like just another of those fake common UI's...
3. roldefol posted on 15 Sep 2011, 07:25 1 1
Eh, at least it's not a complete iOS clone like TouchWiz.
4. MADRAS (unregistered) posted on 15 Sep 2011, 12:12 0 2
3.7"..ridiculous....HTC needs to produce 4.3" or 4.5" devices
5. locoboyjjr (unregistered) posted on 15 Sep 2011, 18:20 1 0
HTC needs to.make.their screens brighter and better than what it is now like the Samsung's fix.your screen HTC
6. UltraElectroMagneticPOP posted on 15 Sep 2011, 20:24 1 0
YES! IMHO, HTC's the only Android maker to have a "brand design identity". When you see their phones, you'll immediately know they're HTC phones. Unlike LG and Samsung phones that are all black slabs with displays. BUT those displays take away HTC's thunder. They are way ahead of HTC's displays.
HTC design + Samsung chips + Samsung/LG display + Moto feeling of solidity/non-cheapness = WIN!
7. roscuthiii posted on 16 Sep 2011, 12:18 0 0
I wish they had more shots of this... I still want a phone that's well, a phone. So I don't really have an interest in the 4.3" and above screen sizes. 3.7"- 4" is the sweet spot for me. But, the back of that is hideous. Tri-tone white, metallic, and gray?
And really, is that the new Sense? It looks more like a lockscreen w/ options. It's so miniscule they may as well not even have it. Could have just stuck with vanilla Android instead of adding an unnecessary UI layer.