Google Play updated to allow removal of apps on "All" list
1. MobileCaseReview posted on 11 Oct 2012, 19:02 14
Finally! My AllApps was getting a little too congested for my taste. Great update!
13. jroc74 posted on 11 Oct 2012, 22:12 2
All I need now is the apps to be in alphabetical order. Then it will be complete.
17. sorgo posted on 12 Oct 2012, 02:22 1
Yes, definitely a good move. I was already thinking about writing a feature request about google play. But the store app works not very comfortably, after deleting an app from list, it refreshes it and goes back to the start of list.
Another useful feature would be an ability to delete the app from list on play store web, more comfortable and efficient than clicking on phone.
2. Hammerfest posted on 11 Oct 2012, 19:07 6
I cant select them all? I have over 400... L-A-M-E
3. Fallin posted on 11 Oct 2012, 19:10 5
I was reading on Droid-Life you can select multiple apps and remove them.
4. shirtlessrabbit4 posted on 11 Oct 2012, 19:52 5
I say this update is great. Lol my all apps list has grown to be more like a trip down memory lane of app history, I completely agree
5. TheRetroReplay posted on 11 Oct 2012, 19:57 7
Finally I can get rid if all the garbage I downloaded and hated
6. protozeloz posted on 11 Oct 2012, 19:58 3
also if you are doing a search when you check something and go back it will remember your position!!! :D
7. GeekMovement posted on 11 Oct 2012, 20:02 2
Great update! Was hoping Google would implement this and they did!
15. ash71ish posted on 11 Oct 2012, 22:13 1
nice one...waited for this since very long time : )
16. thachlel posted on 12 Oct 2012, 00:40 0
Freaking took me 2 hrs to remove all unwanted apps in All! Google play should have better had a way to multiple files selected f**k!
19. zohayb posted on 12 Oct 2012, 03:24 0
Um it does.
You can multi-select by long-pressing any app in the list and then tapping more apps, then delete them all in one go
Bet you wish you knew this before didn't you? I wonder why phone arena didin't mention this also the fact that now
The new Play Store now keeps track of your location in lists, including My Apps and All Apps, so when you click into an app and back, it drops you into the same spot.
The notification icon that shows up when you have app updates has changed, and notifications are now expandable. I've added more screenshots showing the differences.
The notification icon after installing an app now shows the app icon instead of something generic.
Soucre : Android Police
21. The_Innovation posted on 12 Oct 2012, 12:54 0
Is this an internal update? Or do we download an actual new Play Store App, from the Play Store? That seems weird lol.