Google Play updated to allow removal of apps on "All" list
1. MobileCaseReview (Posts: 239; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Finally! My AllApps was getting a little too congested for my taste. Great update!
13. jroc74 (Posts: 3446; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
All I need now is the apps to be in alphabetical order. Then it will be complete.
17. sorgo (Posts: 4; Member since: 26 Sep 2011)
Yes, definitely a good move. I was already thinking about writing a feature request about google play. But the store app works not very comfortably, after deleting an app from list, it refreshes it and goes back to the start of list.
Another useful feature would be an ability to delete the app from list on play store web, more comfortable and efficient than clicking on phone.
2. Hammerfest (Posts: 322; Member since: 12 May 2012)
I cant select them all? I have over 400... L-A-M-E
3. Fallin (Posts: 54; Member since: 10 Oct 2011)
I was reading on Droid-Life you can select multiple apps and remove them.
4. shirtlessrabbit4 (Posts: 39; Member since: 07 Oct 2012)
I say this update is great. Lol my all apps list has grown to be more like a trip down memory lane of app history, I completely agree
5. TheRetroReplay (Posts: 227; Member since: 20 Mar 2012)
Finally I can get rid if all the garbage I downloaded and hated
6. protozeloz (Posts: 5186; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
also if you are doing a search when you check something and go back it will remember your position!!! :D
7. GeekMovement (Posts: 1093; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Great update! Was hoping Google would implement this and they did!
9. networkdood (Posts: 4748; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
I am keeping all 1,000 apps on myAllApps
11. joey41 (Posts: 45; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
Dropbox link is disabled due to much traffic
15. ash71ish (Posts: 2; Member since: 11 Oct 2012)
nice one...waited for this since very long time : )
16. thachlel (Posts: 58; Member since: 20 Apr 2012)
Freaking took me 2 hrs to remove all unwanted apps in All! Google play should have better had a way to multiple files selected f**k!
19. zohayb (Posts: 11; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Um it does.
You can multi-select by long-pressing any app in the list and then tapping more apps, then delete them all in one go
Bet you wish you knew this before didn't you? I wonder why phone arena didin't mention this also the fact that now
The new Play Store now keeps track of your location in lists, including My Apps and All Apps, so when you click into an app and back, it drops you into the same spot.
The notification icon that shows up when you have app updates has changed, and notifications are now expandable. I've added more screenshots showing the differences.
The notification icon after installing an app now shows the app icon instead of something generic.
Soucre : Android Police
20. thachlel (Posts: 58; Member since: 20 Apr 2012)
Thanks! Zohayb! Wew... wish knowing this earlier
21. The_Innovation (Posts: 508; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
Is this an internal update? Or do we download an actual new Play Store App, from the Play Store? That seems weird lol.